OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
There is a new Twilight Hack compatible with 3.3 and some various fixes.

QUOTE said:
This new version of the Twilight Hack is compatible with version 3.3 of the Wii System Menu, using the workarounds explained in previous posts. Thanks to everyone on IRC who contributed to the search for the bugs, and to tmbinc and tehpola for finding the two bugs that make this possible.

Changelog for this release:

* The Twilight Hack is now compatible with version 3.3 of the Wii System Menu....

Read more at Hack Mii

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Can someone with 3.3 confirm this, just to be on the safe side... don't wanna upgrade till it's confirmed by a few people that it works!

denzil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zidane_genome said:
Can someone with 3.3 confirm this
Team Twiizers does not do "fire and forget and hope it doesn't break" releases. This is thoroughly tested, in all sorts of system versions and configurations.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EvilShenanigans! said:
So even though this works, there is still no reason to update to 3.3 if you are on 3.2 right?
That is correct, unless you just have to have the Mii Parade update. However, whether you are using 3.2 or 3.3, the new Twilight Hack does fix a lot of bugs that were in the alpha version. I recommend using the new beta.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Congratulations to the people who made this possible!!!
So I guess the Trucha method/Gecko Freeloader workaround is the "final" solution for Trucha signed discs? I sure hope Nintendo doesn't break this too...for me personally the Trucha method is more precious, cause I have a modded Wii!

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't wanna sound as if I'm putting down the team that released the new hack... I'm just a very cautious person when it comes to hacking and cracking something that cost more than I have to spend at the moment... My wife would KILL me, and I mean that literally, she would take my life if I messed up the Wii... it's part of her Physical Therapy after her surgery, and I just wanna be sure.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zidane_genome said:
I don't wanna sound as if I'm putting down the team that released the new hack... I'm just a very cautious person when it comes to hacking and cracking something that cost more than I have to spend at the moment... My wife would KILL me, and I mean that literally, she would take my life if I messed up the Wii... it's part of her Physical Therapy after her surgery, and I just wanna be sure.
You have nothing to worry about. I tested the new Twilight Hack with version 3.3 and the WAD Installer, and it works perfectly.

Prisoner

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
WOOOOOO!!!

GREAT!!

bow.gif

killplaystation

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now its time, for those that haven't, to install the hbc. That way in like 6 months or whenever Nintendo release another "fix" for the twilight hack, then you have the hbc for all your booting needs. If people had done it before, then no one would have been screwed without the TP hack

Shinster

Trophies
XP
Country
Prime said:
wow, thats fantastic news for fools who updated to 3.3.

Shame the freeloader won't work on 3.3
frown.gif

You don't need it as you can use the Gecko Loader app now that TP hack is working with 3.3

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Shinster said:
Prime said:
wow, thats fantastic news for fools who updated to 3.3.

Shame the freeloader won't work on 3.3
frown.gif

You don't need it as you can use the Gecko Loader app now that TP hack is working with 3.3

rolleyes.gif
freeloader has better compatibility.

Let's not get into a fight on which is better

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you!

Someone I know wants to do the Twilight Hack but he has 3.3 but now he can do it! THANKS!!!

kedest said:
This should keep homebrew safe for another few months, as it also took Nintendo months to come up with this fix.
laugh.gif
it takes months for Nintendo to fix it and now it works again
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s