Hacking Twilight hack and Wii memory

pyroball

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, so ive done a few wii hacks in the past, and something that ive noticed is that when you copy over the twilight hack file to your wii it takes up almost half of the available memory even tho it only says 1 block. I noticed this because when i had a fresh wii it had something like 5000+ blocks open, and after copying the twilight hack it went all the way down to 2900ish blocks. And i dont get those extra blocks back after deleting the hack... so... does anyone have any idea how i can get that system memory back?

D

Deleted User

The wii doesnt have 50000+ blocks. That could be your SD.

The wii starts with 2000+ blocks. So,, yea

pyroball

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
srsly? i could have sworn it started with more... maybe i was just braindead that day XD

ok so another question

the DVD drive motor decided to die on me today and i need to send it in to nintendo

formatting the wii memory and then updating to 3.4 will take care of any traces of the hacks correct?

D

Deleted User

Nintendo won't care anyway...

But if you want to be secure, go ahead and delete:

1)IOS249
2)DVDX

using ATD.

then, format your memory.

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
afif95 said:
then, format your memory.

Lol I've never actually seen someone say that around here. Actually, normally someone wouldn't be sending their softmodded Wii back to Nintendo. Yet then again most of the people here feel safe installing their own parts, even if it is the laser in the DVD drive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.