Hacking Twilight Hack and Firmware 3.3???

redmanmark86

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there,

i have Zelda and Wii firmware 3.2E and i was wondering if i use the twilight hack and install the homebrew channel and then upgrade to 3.3E will it then break the homebrew channel and everythign the Twilight Hack was made for?

And i just want to say thanks to the twilight hack makers because i got Zelda when i first bought my Wii over a year ago and i pretty much hated the game from the moment i played it when i loved the rest but its good to see it has had a use created for it and my £35 wasn't a waste,lol!

Helsionium

Alpha and Omega
Trophies
Website
www.helsionium.eu
XP
Country
Austria
Everything works fine with System Menu 3.3, as long as you have the most recent version of the Twilight Hack (be sure to check). The Homebrew Channel and other homebrew applications are unaffected.

Is there any specific reason you want to update? The update does not change anything significant besides blocking older versions of the Twilight Hack.

EDIT: Sorry, I forgot: The trucha signing bug is also fixed. However, there are still homebrew methods of loading trucha-signed discs.

redmanmark86

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
its mainly because i have Guitar Hero 3 for the Wii and i came accross this amazing guide on how to stick your own songs on it and i just want to make my own custom one... so would the 3.3 update be advisable in that case?

redmanmark86

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for your advise Helsionium...

now to actually do it,lol... That should be an interesting challenge for me to overcome today
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyFz0yBxj8