TWEWY

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Batman55, Jun 18, 2008.

Jun 18, 2008

TWEWY by Batman55 at 5:11 AM (772 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Batman55
    OP

Member Batman55 GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    Does anyone know how to upgrade/level up your 2 person attacks? I see vids on the internet showing new specials for the characters, but I still only have the original ones. I have beaten the game, Another day and gotten 9/21 secret reports so far. Do I just continue to level up my character to unlock these, or are there stickers that I need to buy?

I've been tempted to use cheats to get these things, but I stopped myself. This is my favourite DS game and in my top 5 all-time, so I don't want to regret a decision like that.

2. SkankyYankee

Member SkankyYankee GBAtemp Advanced Skank

United States
    just keep matching up the cards after you hit lvl 1 attack dont use it until you get lvl 2 or 3

3. Szyslak

Member Szyslak Nudibranch Lover

United States
    You need to get the "Fusion Boost" stickers from various shops. You will need Scarletite for them. Each time you get a "Fusion Boost" sticker for a character, their Max Fusion Level increases by one.

4. Tri3dgE

Newcomer Tri3dgE Member

Philippines
    Buy fusion stickers for your partner, the maximum fusion level is three (which deals a hellalot of damage and heals your HP completely)