TWEWY - Mingling PP Alternatives

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Kirby102, Apr 20, 2008.

Apr 20, 2008
  1. Kirby102
    OP

Member Kirby102 GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    I'm here to ask what are some other ways to gain Mingling PP, as that would be the hardest (well for me, as I only have 1 DS) to get... as some Pins need this type of PP to evolve.
    Also if anyone else would suggest, this would help anyone else who would be stumped on where to get this PP.

For those who have a Wii and Geometry Wars: Galaxies on Wii, that if you enable the Connectivity on GWG, that TWEWY picks it up as a Civvie =) 20PP though [​IMG]
    Cheap, but its an alternative for those who have a Wii and that game [​IMG]

*I have yet to try Pokemon Battle Revolution and this aspect... Anyone else with other solutions please post. Thanks [​IMG]

2. Harpuia

Member Harpuia GBAtemp Fan

United States
    No. I've evolved quite a few pins with Mingling alone and I only have 1 DS with me. You're lucky to have a Civ source; I just leave my DS on when I go out and I get 1~2 whenever I return.

3. deathfisaro

Member deathfisaro Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan

Canada
    Just run mingle overnight. You'll pick up a couple aliens (has nothing to do with connectivity, you can run mingle in the middle of Antartica and still gain like 300 PP =P). Once you filled up half the bar with mingle EXP, you can fill the rest with battle PP.

4. kelvinate

Member kelvinate GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    it seems like they allow for the fact that you have no one around you that have a ds as well

nice square enix

5. Curley5959

Member Curley5959 CCC Member!

Australia
    yeah, weird huh... [​IMG]

Dont you think the Admins or Mods should make a Sticky for TWEWY, all q's, there seems to be heaps of threads.. I reckon it'll turn out like Zelda or Pokemon, Its really popular.. [​IMG]

6. Doomsday Forte

Member Doomsday Forte GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Whoa. Why didn't I think of this?! Thanks a lot!

People say that it picks up WiFi signals though it'd make more sense if it were actual DS Wireless signals, like what the Wii can transmit. I wonder...