Hacking TWEWY Freeze at End Battle

hypn0toad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm playing TWEWY, and I'm on the final battle (i think)- its the 2nd dragonish guy.

ive tried it twice, and both times my game has simply frozen during the battle. i think its during the same place. anyone have any idea what might be causing the problem?

i searched around and it sounds like there is a video issue people have but thats very early in the game, and i'm way past that...

any suggestions / ideas?

ashxu

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Stop giggling the R4 around. Games usually freeze cause you people just shake it and the MicroSD moves and the game freezes.

To make a long story short. It works for me.

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
ashxu said:
Stop giggling the R4 around. Games usually freeze cause you people just shake it and the MicroSD moves and the game freezes.

To make a long story short. It works for me.
n00b, TWEWY is known to have shitloads of problems. Just try opening and closing DS lid? or maybe buy the actual game like I did!

GrayFox2510

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Eh, I never had a single problem with TWEWY and I burned through both the JP and NA versions to pretty much near 100%.

Any cheats on? Disable the R4's soft-reset (though I always played TWEWY with the soft-reset enabled)?
Unless your R4 is too old, I doubt the movement could separate the mSD from it in such a way to make the game crash though.

Try downloading the game from another site, just in case you got a bad dump or don't trim it if you did. That's about all I can say I guess.

hypn0toad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah the first time it happened i figured it was me moving around- my R4 does sometimes freeze... however the second time i was very careful, and i think it still froze in the same location.

i dont think i have any cheats on- i've never used cheats with anything.
ill ry disabling soft reset

i thought i might have a bad copy of the game, but it says valid in rominator

i guess ill try again. stupid battle is hard thought and it seems like i'm going to lose- and i have to beat like 3 other guys first without saving. so frustrating!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1