TV series sharing

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by Noctosphere, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Noctosphere
    OP

Noctosphere Moon furries | Official follower of Skiddon't-ism

Dec 30, 2013
    Canada
    Between three furries women
    Hello everyone.
    I'd like to create this thread for people who watch TV series and who want to share those they liked.
    Here is how I want you all to share your review :
    First, if you want to share multiple series in a single post, please use spoiler code to separate series review.
    here's the chart :
    TV series name

Here we go, I'll start with some series I loved :
    The 100
    Once upon a time

Villain type

Here you go, now your turn :)

Last edited by Noctosphere, Mar 9, 2016
  2. Touko White

Touko White チルノ・スカーレット

Jan 12, 2016
    United Kingdom
    England
    Only Fools and Horses
    I think this is too serious to be in the EOF, just saying.
    ~Cammy

3. ComeTurismO

ComeTurismO CTO

Sep 18, 2011
    Canada
    4:54 PM
    I'm so into Bates Motel; loved Prison Break, Breaking Bad, Dexter, and LOST.

4. Tomato Hentai

Tomato Hentai baja boner blast

Oct 30, 2014
    Canada
    actually north korea. please send help
    Blegh, I'm not filling out that forum.
    I really really like the X-Files, though I didn't like the reboot very much. Other than that I don't really watch TV that often.
    Oh, I'd watched a bit of Breaking Bad. I stopped watching it for some reason and I don't remember why. I should watch it again.

Last edited by Tomato Hentai, Mar 9, 2016
  5. FAST6191

FAST6191 Techromancer

pip Reporter
    Nov 21, 2005
    TV series name : how the series is named
    The Wire.

Summary : Share a short summary of the series itself, like the whole series
    A somewhat fictional account of Baltimore detailing the ongoing failure that is the US War on... well everything that it has declared gone to war with, though in this case mainly drugs.

Pilot : Share a short summary of the pilot. (if there are any spoiler, don't share them)
    It is the setup for the first series. A judge does not like what he is seeing in his courtroom and uses some political clout to start things working on a bigger and badder case than people have seen before. At least that is the intention but bureaucracy gets in the way.

Main characters : Tell us who are the main characters, what do they do in the series
    Each series focuses on different things. In this case you have the police and the drug selling gang, as well as many peripheral characters and people in the various chains of command.

Main villains : Give us a short description of the main vilain of the series. if there are more than one, then skip this lane.
    Villains and heroes? How antiquated. The police are just another gang. Many gangs do a fair bit of community outreach/management too.

Villains type : Tell us what kind of villains appears in the series. there is a list of villain type at the end of this post.
    See above.

Age : Tell us when do this happens. Medieval? Future (say this in case where there are advanced technology)? Post-apocalyptic (say this in case where the series occures after a war)? Present?
    Late 1990's/early 2000's Baltimore.

Where : Tell us where this happens. USA? Another planet? In the whole galaxy?
    Late 1990's/early 2000's Baltimore.

Others details : Tell us any other details that come to your mind without spoiling anything. For example, is there mythic creature?
    I suppose there are some characters that chase the dragon.

Review : Tell us why you loved this series.
    It was described by someone else as a war of attrition, no end in sight, no victors, only losers. That is how I like my stories if they are going realistic rather than whimsical.

Tomato Hentai likes this.