TV Capture Card problem.

Discussion in 'Computer Software and Operating Systems' started by Anakir, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Anakir
    OP

Anakir Project: Melee

Dec 20, 2006
    Canada
    Canada.
    I use MSI PVS TV @nywhere and recently an error keeps popping up disabling me from opening the program.

Well, the situation was that I was playing with a friend on my Wii using the TV capture card. But as I paused my game to talk to my friend on MSN, apparently, I wasn't typing to him at the moment. I was still on my TV program (Intervideo) and it has letters for shortcuts. So i was unaware until my program started to have all these things pop up. I just closed it and reopened the program. But now everytime I open it, an error appears and tells me to "send error report" or "don't send"

So anyone think it could be a hardware problem? Because I tried opening it with ChrisTV as well, but the same error appears before it even starts.

[​IMG]

Edit: NVM, I got it fixed. Took me like 2 hours to find a solution and configure it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice