Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Not sure in many of you have seen these but check it out.

--------------

Your TV-B-Gone® universal remote control resembles other TV remote controls, but is different in two important ways. First, it only has a power button that allows you to switch a TV on or off. You control when you see, rather than what you see. Second, the device is so small that it easily fits in your pocket, so that you have it handy whenever you need it wherever you go: airports, bars, restaurants, laundromats, etc.

“You can use TV-B-Gone® to control access to television for philosophical or practical reasons, or simply to have fun!“

—Mitch Altman, Inventor of TV-B-Gone®

TV-B-Gone® now features the Instant Reactivation Feature which allows you to turn TVs on or off quickly and easily. TV-B-Gone® is a type of Universal Remote Control which works by shining pulses of invisible light that tells most any TV to turn off or on.

--------------

And now for some videos of TV-B-Gone in action

Messing up a Gizmondo Convention

Messing around in Vegas

Enjoy

Chopders

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I own one of those and I still doing pranks at my school, it's so funny, all the class (including the teacher) are always suprise by this. They think it's because the tv it's too old.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I would say that its NOT all real in that second video in Vegas ......most monitors don't even have a remote sensor on them they are not like TV screens!

and the overhead projection near the end was a projection not a TV screen nor a monitor!

Reaper

Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kobykaan said:
I would say that its NOT all real in that second video in Vegas ......most monitors don't even have a remote sensor on them they are not like TV screens!

and the overhead projection near the end was a projection not a TV screen nor a monitor!
It was all real except for the end, noob.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I SO want one. Oh my God.

Can someone post a direct link on how to make one yourself? That instructables link, after clicking, showed no videos on how to make one yourself.

EDIT: Screw it. It's only $20. I can afford that.

DokiDoki98

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Naw, Its because the CEO let Dietrich drive his Ferrari =3

REMEMBER KIDDIES, DONT LET NON-EXISTANT DRUNKS NAMED DIETRICH DRIVE YER FERRARIZ11111oneone

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: This song has been my latest Kero Kero Bonito obsession. It's just so chill