Tutorial [Tutorial Video] Build your own free ps2 classics pkg for PS4 4.05 Jailbreak

Tgames

OP
Trophies
Website
tgames.fr.nf
XP
Country
France
Hi,

This my tutorial video about making your own free PS2 Classics PKG using your own PS2 ISO (dumped with a PS2 or whatever).
Made since 1 week but not posted here.
Please only use PS2 Games who bought, use this tutorial to use them with your PS4, thanks.

Best Regards.

Last edited by Tgames,

Fugelmir

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Could you possibly test Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria to see if it works? I could never get it to work on ps3 injecting it into a ps2 classic.

chikoo_69

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone can give me a hint on how to inject png images for cover and loading pictures when creating the ps2 classic fpkg? Thanks :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Anyone can give me a hint on how to inject png images for cover and loading pictures when creating the ps2 classic fpkg? Thanks :)

Edit : DOH! Just right click on the image in ps2 classic gui... Sorry :blush:

Reactions: KuntilanakMerah

Ceuse

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Short questiin here, i was playing a ps2 game for a while and then wanted to exit and shut down the ps4, problem was i couldt figure out how to exit the ps2 game to get back to the menue, pushing thr ps button did nothing so i ended up pushing down the power button for 15 seconds to power down the system. Is that a known bug? Since the ps button worked while i wasnt playing for a long time before

just_a_guy_named_sia

Trophies
XP
Country
Iran

alepman90

Trophies
XP
Country
Could you possibly test Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria to see if it works? I could never get it to work on ps3 injecting it into a ps2 classic.
Were you able to find a working file?, tried everything, and always black screen when you get out of the first town

Fugelmir

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Were you able to find a working file?, tried everything, and always black screen when you get out of the first town

No, never had a chance. Hell, even the ps2 emulator had glitches as soon as you exit Solde. It's really unfortunate they've remastered the whole library except this game.

alepman90

Trophies
XP
Country
No, never had a chance. Hell, even the ps2 emulator had glitches as soon as you exit Solde. It's really unfortunate they've remastered the whole library except this game.
Tried this text but didn't work, I didn't even reach the forest

--gs-progressive=1
--gs-uprender=2x2
--gs-upscale=Point
--vu-hack-triace=1
--gs-kernel-cl-up="up2x2simple"

#Looks like it fix all graphical issues excluding purple effect in Forest at start of game

Reactions: Fugelmir
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Panzer_Baboon @ Panzer_Baboon: Stop calling and hanging up