Hardware Tutorial:Using a ActionReplay with a M3 Perfect

Hotrootsoup

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea if this has been posted, or if anyone cares, but I was psyched to find this out, and Im not keeping it to myself.

Actually according to " http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=30243 " it cant be done, but I say otherwise...

Note: This will NOT work with codes that need to stay on, like invulnerability, but it will work with things like all items, or max health where you can just activate then deactivate the code.

EDIT: I've been testing this out, and it can crash your game if used at the wrong time

How to use a action replay for GBA with a game on a M3 Perfect SD.

Step one, insert the SD card with games on it into the M3.

Step two, insert the M3 into the action replay. ( Yes its a pain is the ass, but it DOES fit)

Step three Make sure your code for the game you want is on the Action Replay, and insert it into your GBA.

Step four Boot up the GBA with the Action replay containing the M3 inside.

Step five Go to "select game" and select the game you want ( Note: This can be ANY game on your M3 perfect, and you CAN have more than one on your M3.)

Step six Select all the codes you want and make sure the (M) code is checked.

Step seven Turn that little switch on the bottom of your Action replay to the LEFT

Step eight This require moderatly fast hands: RIGHT after the grey screen saying "Loading _#__codes" shows up, but before the M3 menu shows up ( So when the screen is BLACK ) switch the switch on the bottom of your Action Replay to the RIGHT

( Note, you cant just leave it to the right, or enable it to fast because the Action Replay wont let you load the game with it to the right. Also the M3 freezes if you leave it to the left.) ( Ever notice all hacks require fast timing?)

Step nine From here select the game you want,and press start twice to load it.

Step ten At the point where you need your code enabled quickly ( and I mean quickly) switch the switch at the bottom of your Action Replay to the left, then back to the right.

Note: You have to do it fast, and cant keep it switched on because weird &#%# happens. ( it presses buttons and stuff)

There you go! Codes that only need a temporary activation like gold, items, maxing out stats, will now work.

I am not responsible if this method damages your Action Replay, your SD card, the content on your SD card, or your M3 Perfect.

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is excellent! I already use the action replay with my EZ-3in1 but this great because GBA cheat patching doesn't always work.

Hotrootsoup

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats good, Im glad someone besides me is happy to know this.
gbasp.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: