mr.game.and.watc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
**NEWS**

The Update 1.3 can cause you can't use the App in Non-Japanese Consoles (Like me).
But, it has some english translation, so, you don't need to use NTR.

28208-a33577b01c0b9c235f20fbda08f26b51.jpg

For Japanese Emunand users it works without problems.

The Update Inludes:

- New Badges.
- A Book for see how many badges you have.
- Rule 63 Potion...

So, this tutorial is for people don't know they can use this app on a American or European emuNAND.
My English ins't the Best, so, if you find errors, please let me know.

OKAY, Let's Go.

What do you Need:
  • A 3DS with emuNAND (RxTools, ReiNand, CakesFW), I recommend the latest Firmware (For translated menus, "Assign Badges" button in the Home Menu Settings, Etc).
  • Be on 9.4 and higher.
  • NTR CFW Launcher, and the Japanese Plugin (Use the Fixed version for the latest Firmware).
  • The Collectible Badge Center Game (HOME メニューにかざれる: バッジとれ~るセンター) with the Update 1.2.

How I get the Collectible Badge Center?

• You can get the Game as a CIA and install it on your emuNAND
  • I works too with Gateway or Sky3DS.

Where I can find the game?

Just go to this site and you can find it:
Google - Don't be Lazy

Where I can find the NTR CFW?

Now with the necessary material...
First Step:

On the PC, Notebook, Potato with Motherboard.​

In the root of your SD, create a Folder called "plugin", in the plugin folder create other folder called "0004000000134600" (This is the ID of the Game, yeah...), and inside of this, put the "langemu_jp.plg" from the NTR Plugin Pack.
Now put the NTR Launcher and the Game with the update in the SD, anywhere you want.
Second Step:

Now boot you emuNAND, and install the NTR Launcher, the Game and the Update (with BigBlueMenu, FBI, etc).
Third Step:

Now it time to Launch NTR, but first let all the icons of your apps load (This prevents the Launcher get Stuck).
When NTR loads sucefully (Blue Screen), launch the Game.
If you get a Green Screen, the game will open correctly.
Last Step *If you're a Japanese expert, this will be easy for you.

Now turn on your Wireless. (For what?), this game uses internet connection to work, so, you can't turn off your Wireless until you finished playing
When the Start Screen appears, press A and it will pop-up the login message.
When sucefully logins it be loading for a long moment (Approximately 1 Minute or more).

When finished loading, a Pink Rabbit will speak to you (Pressing A intensifies).

After a long conversation now you can use the First Machine (Super Mario Bros) and you get 5 tries for the first time playing the game.

After loss... spending yor tries, he can ask you if you want to buy 5 more tries.
So... SAY NO!, then select the second option (he'll get sad).

*If you say yes, the game attempts to connect to eshop, and give you the message:
"All of your Wallet and Transactions wiil be erased" with only Accept Button.
(if you accept, it tries, but it Fails), so be careful.

And now, how i get more Tries?

You can get free tries by playing in the Training Machine (The Red One).
You can use this Machine only once a day.
How many tries I can get with this? (Fixed)

You can get 1 to 3 tries, it depends of many Wooden Badges you can catch, or getting a Blue or Red badges.
By getting 10 badges, it give you 1 try.
If you get a Blue Badge, it give you 1 try.
If you get a Red Badge, it gives you 3 tries.​

*If this Tutorial has Errors, let me know.

This is all you need to know how get this game to Work.

If you have more info about this, you can help me to improve this Tutorial.

Attachments

• 2015-11-01 14.03.44.jpg
    2015-11-01 14.03.44.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 555
Last edited by mr.game.and.watc,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I have the game as .3DS and it works on my Gateway n3DS 9.5 emuNAND. It even seems to be able to connect online even though I haven't added a private header or renamed the ROM to .3DZ. Just in case you want to add that to the OP.

Reactions: mr.game.and.watc

Attainable

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the game as .3DS and it works on my Gateway n3DS 9.5 emuNAND. It even seems to be able to connect online even though I haven't added a private header or renamed the ROM to .3DZ. Just in case you want to add that to the OP.

Yep...same here. I've had it as a .3ds for months and have run it successfully without any issues on my Gateway O3DS 10.1 emuNand.

chango

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
So now that this has been updated to 1.3, it seems that once you install the update on a USA/EUR emuNAND it still refuses to connect. A message claims they're still setting up instead of downloading new data when it connects to your NNID. Anyone have any ideas why this might be or how to get it working again?

chango

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Since USA/EUR emuNANDs are now blocked, is there a way to spoof the firmware version ID/region?

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm now trying to use the US version on my emuNAND on my N3DS XL. EmuNAND's FW is 9.4. When I try to load the game, it automatically tries to connect to my NNID, and of course I get an error due to my FW not being the latest. Of course the N3DS FW can't exceed 9.5, so updating my EmuNAND to the latest FW is out of the question. I try to spoof the shop with the debugger in NTR, but that doesn't seem to work on the EmuNAND.

Is there currently a way for someone like me on a N3DS EmuNAND 9.4 or 9.5 to play the Badge Arcade and collect badges? Or is that simply not possible. Seems that all it really needs is a working eshop spoofer for EmuNAND, but the only methods I've seen for spoofing the eshop don't work on EmuNAND (At least not at this point).

Ripper00420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've Googled for the cia or 3ds version and I cant find it anywhere. what is the actual name of the file or app, because this is getting very frustrating.

Nevermind, i can't upgrade to latest fw, and I have a N3DS with 9.5U Emunand so.... I guess goodbye for now.. oh well. I thought it would be cool, but I'm not updating anything, just encase. I can live without stickers on my home screen for a while.

Last edited by Ripper00420,

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've Googled for the cia or 3ds version and I cant find it anywhere. what is the actual name of the file or app, because this is getting very frustrating.

Nevermind, i can't upgrade to latest fw, and I have a N3DS with 9.5U Emunand so.... I guess goodbye for now.. oh well. I thought it would be cool, but I'm not updating anything, just encase. I can live without stickers on my home screen for a while.
i don't think the English version is ripped yet "nintendo badge arcade" and i dont think the jap one "Home Menu Kazareru Badge Toreru Center" works on a usa or eu console anymore

Last edited by wormdood,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou