1. fauna

fauna Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    Hello i have a problem with this part:

Repeat the steps to get into Homebrew Launcher, open FBI and install the .cia of FBI

HBL start, went inside and then return to the home patched. then restart, i go to HBL and I try to start FBI but a screen stays with grey horizontal lines, while screen remains under yellow. I tried to use a different version of the FBI because it gave me an error screen.

The guide I'm using it to change a Nintendo 2DS. I hope it's good!

HELP!

2. fauna

fauna Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    Someone has problems with the Nintendo Network ID Registration (existing nintendo ID) using this guide?

I get the error 022-2613

3. bomigoton

bomigoton GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    I have latest luma 6.6 now working with my menuhax/emuNAND setup. I used the luma built linked in this tutorials first post.

So menuhax was setup to boot ctrbootmanager, i replaced both "bctr.3dsx" entries with "blum.3dsx" in the ropbinpayload_menuhax_EUR12288_new3ds.bin file. I renamed the luma "boot.3dsx" from the luma package to "blum.3dsx" and put it to root of sd card.

I got the "there's an error when loading the payload" , because "arm9loaderhax.bin" was missing on the root of sd. When addind this file to the root of sd, luma 6.6 now boots into emunand. It seems newer luma now needs the "arm9loaderhax.bin" file. I activated the 2 luma options that are mentioned in this tutorial.

I will make a EmuNand backup, then update emunand from 11.0 to 11.2.

I still plan to install a9lh, maybe after xmas.

Edit:
    So keeping the bootmenu is also possible, I renamed the luma boot.3dsx to bootluma.3dsx and put it in an entry similar to the homebrewlauncher, this works. boots fine into 11.2 emuNand. "arm9loaderhax.bin" is also needed as mentioned above.

Code:
      default = 0;
      entries = (
      {
      title = "Luma3DS_3dsx";
      path = "/bootluma.3dsx";
      },
      {
      title = "HomeBrewMenu";
      path = "/boot.3dsx";
      } );

The Luma3DS.dat method with or without offset does not work, I dont know why.

Last edited by bomigoton, Nov 27, 2016
  4. cityhunter

cityhunter Member
    Newcomer

thanks for tutorial

5. Ev1l0rd

Ev1l0rd (⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape

Netherlands
    Hate to come across as a preacher, but if you're going to do anything, it's better to install arm9loaderhax. It's safer, more secure and protects you against accidentical upd8's. Installation is also very easy. Go to http://3ds.guide. Of course, if you don't want to do it, that's your choice.

Also, read the notice at the top in red. This guide is on longer supported.

bomigoton likes this.
  6. cityhunter

cityhunter Member
    Newcomer

yeah thanks for post is very important to protect 3ds from break problem is very helpful :D

xJoelituh likes this.
  7. freyaN

freyaN Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Hey, ty for this. [:

I recently had to re format my 3ds and restart it ( to factory settings) . I was having problems with the eshop and cia files.

But I removed the sd card during that process. Now when I put the SD back in Reinand doesn't open. Any solutions for this and how to boot it back? Now when I turn it on it goes to the old plain 3ds home screen. I checked the SD also and all the needed files are still there from before. My 3ds is on 9.1.

8. retrofan_k

retrofan_k GBAtemp Addict

Belarus
    This thread is now outdated and no support is actually given, plus Reinand is redundant also. If you formatted the system and on a fresh 9.1, you are best to follow the guide here https://3ds.guide/ and be on the current means of CFW such as Luma.

Last edited by retrofan_k, Apr 22, 2017
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [Tutorial], including, Installer