Hacking [Tutorial] Running kexploit 5.5.X w/ HaxServer (Loadiine, Homebrew Launcher, etc...)

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You must use TCPGecko latest app in order to use Cosmo's Codehandler and newest version of Gecko [Forgot how it's called] on your PC
I think I tried using the latest version. My Wii U's IP address isn't even showing up on WNetWatcher. I had to get my Wii U's IP address another way. JGecko U won't work for me though. It keeps getting a Java error.

Rodrigo2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, sorry if the thread is dead but, I'm new to this, and my SD card does not pop up in the computer for me to move the programs in, any tips?
I have a USB card reader, works fine with every other sd card a use, except the one from the Wii U.
English is my second language so please forgive any mistake

_v3

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hi, sorry if the thread is dead but, I'm new to this, and my SD card does not pop up in the computer for me to move the programs in, any tips?
I have a USB card reader, works fine with every other sd card a use, except the one from the Wii U.
English is my second language so please forgive any mistake
If it does not show up open the start menu and right click on my computer (this pc if you're on windows 10) and then manage.
On the left go to Storage > Disk Management and check if your SD shows up there (if it shows up as unalocated or if it's in a different format it'll show up as a black bar), once you find it (assuming you do, if you don't the SD is probably dead) you're going to have to format it to a format that windows recognises (which will wipe the SD card).

Reactions: Rodrigo2000

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse