ROM Hack WIP Tutorial on how to use the NHSE House Editor for perfect villager injection

djwarcr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
ve.JPG

So you think, i should follow instructions to load new villager plus check this flag your are saying , to see it unpacking, And should be the value 0 or 1

djwarcr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
ok im gonna try that, so when unpacking I keep the flags as they are, and just inject
villager and house, i will update later

djwarcr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
I did several test, even copying the same parameters in "edit flags and edit villager" when a new villager is unpacking and didn't work.
everything was unpacked when I loaded the game

Stephyo_m

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys! Any help on villagers? I'm trying to put my villagers in boxes and have someone come over and take them however, they will show up in boxes but not sweeping the floor or asking a visitor to go to their island? Any tips? Do I have to do it from NHSE? or poker

RyanTheInkling

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For some reason, when I edited one of my villagers out for Sasha, he constantly tries to move out. I don't understand why this happens, but I assume it's because the previous villager in the slot was moving out. Could someone explain this?

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
For some reason, when I edited one of my villagers out for Sasha, he constantly tries to move out. I don't understand why this happens, but I assume it's because the previous villager in the slot was moving out. Could someone explain this?
Uncheck its moving out

secretme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand that there's always a risk when using modified data online, but is this "safe" for online play? For example filing a dreamy request for a friend? Are there any flags I should consider?

Thanks!

secretme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand that there's always a risk when using modified data online, but is this "safe" for online play? For example filing a dreamy request for a friend? Are there any flags I should consider?

Thanks!

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Thanks!
Im online all the time, just dont use illegal games mostly

secretme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im online all the time, just dont use illegal games mostly
Thank you for the prompt reply. I meant going online with injected villagers using only the villager file and house file. Do I or anyone that takes a villager I injected following the directions and files on the first post safe? I've used NHSE saves online but I don't do much with it.

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thank you for the prompt reply. I meant going online with injected villagers using only the villager file and house file. Do I or anyone that takes a villager I injected following the directions and files on the first post safe? I've used NHSE saves online but I don't do much with it.
Yeah, thosr are safe, i changed them with mobile spawner

tteokbokki

Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
I keep have this problem. Whenever I put new villager's house database, there's a pop up "The size of the imported file does not match the required size." Any ideas? Thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse