1. cravas

cravas GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Portugal
    What do you mean by:
    "
    Mismatched Versions
    (..) titles 0 to 5]

Can you post the log file from the downgrade_checker (I think it's inside the "3ds/downgrade" folder)
    If you mean, there's no mismatched files then YES,everything is as it should.
    And more important, no missing titles.

Since you're on 9.2, make a nand backup of it (either with the hardmod or with Decrypt9 via homebrew).
    It's good to have in case you need to flash it instead of a 11 version.
    Then go on with the A9LH guide, ;)

2. Lukexe

Lukexe Member
    Newcomer

Gambia, The
    Here is what the log says:
    [MISMATCHED VERSIONS]

TitleID Vers: Expected Installed Description

0004009b00010602 00002 01024 Non-Nintendo TLS Root-CA Certificates CFA
    0004009b00010402 04098 05122 N/A
    0004001b00010802 00000 03072 N/A
    0004013000001b02 02048 03073 GPIO system-module
    0004013000001a02 05120 07169 DSP system-module

[EXTRA TITLES]

TitleID Vers. Description

000400300000b902 01031 amiibo Settings

[MISSING TITLES]

TitleID Vers. Description

already did, I'm currently backing up my files9 folder. Again, thank you very much for helping me!

3. cravas

Portugal
    You should check those mismatched IDs to see if they are leftovers of above 9.2 version and won't interfere with anything.
    Maybe run the downgrader you used once more to see if everything clears.

Just to be sure that no error moves over.

Or try the 2.1 CTR transfer and see if Works out, ;)

Glad to help, :)

4. smartperson

smartperson Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I know you already got it working, but another tip: don't twist the wires together. It will increase the amount of interference effects they have on each other.

5. Lukexe

Lukexe Member
    Newcomer

Gambia, The
    Will do next time, if there is a next time. I used them from an old PC case and thought they were allright, but thanks for the advice!

6. agus

agus Member
    Newcomer

Indonesia
    IMG_20160921_001137.jpg Always have error like this.. Can

7. Phantom1

Phantom1 Newbie
    Newcomer

Malaysia
    A few question if I may. There is quite a number of page and I'm lazy to read 1 by 1 tbh.

1. does this work with JP console?
    2. after I downgrade can I use Menuhax on it?

regards.

8. Ninelpienel

Ninelpienel Newbie
    Newcomer

Gambia, The
    Hey, when I connect the SD card adapter to the PC nothing happens :(

The blue error screen apears. I use the Anker adapter for my New 3DS XL.

Can anybody help me?

9. cravas

Portugal
    1. Yes.
    2. Yes but you have to block the Ninty servers with the Tubehax DNS. This is needed to block the browser update nag.
    If you already have the NAG, then it will not be possible to use browserhax and have to use another entry point.
    SOURCE: http://smealum.github.io/3ds/

What Blue error are you getting? Picture please. Also, show pictures of your solder, frankenSD, etc...
    And I also didn't get the Anker to work with my N3DS XL. Used another reader. Check my sig to see my hardmod and what worked for me.

10. Phantom1

Phantom1 Newbie
    Newcomer

Malaysia
    I ald got the NAG but if I downgrade will I still be able to the Tubehax DNS? It's hard for me to get a Japanese game for entry.

11. Ninelpienel

Ninelpienel Newbie
    Newcomer

Gambia, The
    It works now. Can I use this https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Hardmod-Downgrade for my 11.0-33 European Version?

12. cravas

Portugal
    What you can try is to format your system, via system settings (you'll lose ALL save games and streetpass, friends code, etc).
    When doing the initial Setup, while configuring the Internet connection, set the DNS for Tubehax.

You'll be in 11.0 but with a clean browser. Then, I think it won't NAG you to update.
    After do the Hardmod downgrade and you can then continue with further downgrade (to 9.2 or whatever) via browserhax.

The same as I replied to Phantom1.
    Do the Tubehax DNS in order to block the Ninty servers (and specially the browser NAG).
    After the hardmod downgrade, go to this page and follow it:
    https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Homebrew-Launcher-(Browser)

For both of you:

13. mogge

mogge Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    Last night while performing my hardmod on an O3DSXL the clk pad popped off, is there an alternate CLK or what is my next step? I read somewhere that scraping at the board to attempt to reveal the clk route is an option and I currently have the wire soldered to the spot (not sure if it's actually making contact to anything though since It was hard to see if there was anything exposed after scraping and wiping). I slapped the console back together and It powers up as much as it can since it's bricked. I get the blue power light and I believe the screens have backlighting, just blank black screens. I plan on soldering the SD card later to fully test the hardmod, just want to see what my options are otherwise. Thanks in advance!

14. cravas

Portugal
    You have an alt CLK pad but it's very small and I have no idea where it is (probably on the other side of the board) and I give no warranty that this is OK.
    I saw this on another site but maybe some of the modders here can give their input.

[​IMG]

Let me poke @vb_encryption_vb or @gamesquest1 to see if they give some input about your situation.

15. vb_encryption_vb

vb_encryption_vb That hardmod guy....

United States
    I'm personally not any ALT CLK on that model. That don't mean there isn't one though, I just don't know. I haven't checked as well.

cravas likes this.
  16. Ninelpienel

Ninelpienel Newbie
    Newcomer

Gambia, The
    When I start my New 3DS XL normally, after few seconds the black error screen appears. When I want to write a NAND with Win32 on the system, the error 1117 appears. Is it possible that I do anything wrong as I have the hardmod installing?

17. cravas

Portugal
    You should post pictures of it since I have no idea of what errors you are refering to.

The error 117 (googling it) is a IO error for Reading something in Windows. If you are getting that error, your hardmod is at fault or maybe the franken SD loses connection with the SD reader (I had that on mine because it wasn't plugin in properly).

Recheck everything (ribbons, solder splashes, solder connections, frankenSD soldering, etc)
    Then, use the console normally and you must not have any errors.

Post some pictures to have a better image of what you've done, ;)

18. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

i also dont know of any alt clk for o3ds XL, but for refrence, this is where that area would be on the motherboard
    [​IMG]
    but also the test point next to the arrow would be the same point, so idk why you would be directed towards the smaller via instead of the actual test point if that was a real alt point and not just someone taking a pot luck random stab in the dark

Last edited by gamesquest1, Sep 22, 2016
    cravas likes this.
  19. mogge

mogge Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    the image appears to be broken.

edit: nvmd domain is blocked at work. so the tiny spot is a supposed alt clk?

Last edited by mogge, Sep 22, 2016
  20. cravas

Portugal
    I grabbed the Picture from elotrolado.net (the hardmod thread) but since I have no access to a O3DS XL, I can't test it.

You can try to check it with a multimeter. But if you broke your original one, maybe it's not possible.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [TUTORIAL], Friendly], Dumping