klight18

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bwillb said:
That's great and all, but you really didn't need to create a new thread for it.
i did because i doubt people would bother going through all the posts and pages on watarukun's thread just to find this video.

klight18

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
If you're too stupid to read the directions, you're too stupid to read a game. Therefor you don't need a patch.

have you even read how many idiots there are on WataruKun's thread asking him stupid questions? ive been keeping track of his topic since its first page.

people complain about problems and it not working. i dont know what people complained about when they said heart gold wasnt working with the V1 patch... it worked perfectly fine by me and i still have the v1 patch of HG and SS.

i wish WataruKun hadnt canceled HG until later. all thanks to those fools who couldnt @#$%ing read a little bit... -.-

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
klight18 said:
have you even read how many idiots there are on WataruKun's thread asking him stupid questions? ive been keeping track of his topic since its first page.No.. but I can guess.
But no matter how many idiots there are, it doesn't change the fact that they can't follow simple instructions.

QUOTE(klight18 @ Oct 13 2009, 03:55 PM) people complain about problems and it not working. i dont know what people complained about when they said heart gold wasnt working with the V1 patch... it worked perfectly fine by me and i still have the v1 patch of HG and SS.
And those same people will complain it doesn't work no mater what you do -- aside from going to their house and doing it for them.

klight18

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
klight18 said:
have you even read how many idiots there are on WataruKun's thread asking him stupid questions? ive been keeping track of his topic since its first page.No.. but I can guess.
But no matter how many idiots there are, it doesn't change the fact that they can't follow simple instructions.

QUOTE(klight18 @ Oct 13 2009, 03:55 PM) people complain about problems and it not working. i dont know what people complained about when they said heart gold wasnt working with the V1 patch... it worked perfectly fine by me and i still have the v1 patch of HG and SS.
And those same people will complain it doesn't work no mater what you do -- aside from going to their house and doing it for them.

dude i made this thread for watarukun to help bring more publicity to his patch as he wants and to help people make the patch work in general. if you dont like it then just mind ur own business and keep ur thoughts to yourself. if you're not here to get help or comment on something useful then just leave the thread

MHaven

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
klight18 said:
dude i made this thread for watarukun to help bring more publicity to his patch as he wants and to help people make the patch work in general. if you dont like it then just mind ur own business and keep ur thoughts to yourself. if you're not here to get help or comment on something useful then just leave the thread

You know he never complained about the patch, you are overreacting here a little bit(too much). He was just stating that people are complaining about the patch not working and that they will keep complaining about it until someone goes to them and does the work for them. He never bashed the patch or said anything bad about it, he just made a simple statement complaining about a problem with people in general. You need to seriously cool off and READ what is written, and not only that but understand it. You just started heat against him when (if you didn't know) the thread is placed in number one for every post that is made, so even if its a post complaining about the patch, watarukun would still be in the spotlight, and even so he is a little bit too much some times. Seriously cool off...

WataruKun

Rom translator.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Children...
wink2.gif

I have to admit that most of the stuff he says on the video is true though. Most people can't use the Search Function or the first page. I usually just ignore them.

klight18

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MHaven said:
klight18 said:

You know he never complained about the patch, you are overreacting here a little bit(too much). He was just stating that people are complaining about the patch not working and that they will keep complaining about it until someone goes to them and does the work for them. He never bashed the patch or said anything bad about it, he just made a simple statement complaining about a problem with people in general. You need to seriously cool off and READ what is written, and not only that but understand it. You just started heat against him when (if you didn't know) the thread is placed in number one for every post that is made, so even if its a post complaining about the patch, watarukun would still be in the spotlight, and even so he is a little bit too much some times. Seriously cool off...

... dude i never said he said anything about his patch im telling him to gtfo of here if hes not gonna do anything but bitch about stupid people not being able to get the patch working even with instructions pasted infront of their face. YOU need to READ what is written because you clearly misunderstood what im talking about. im explaining to him that this video is here to help people not for people like him to come here bitch about the stupidity of others.

onivan

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
In b4 drama starts...

If someone insults you or you feel its rude/disrespectful, just report them, dont follow their game. Geez!

Cheers and good job with that Video
sleep.gif

WataruKun

Rom translator.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
klight18 said:
MHaven said:
klight18 said:

... dude i never said he said anything about his patch im telling him to gtfo of here if hes not gonna do anything but bitch about stupid people not being able to get the patch working even with instructions pasted infront of their face. YOU need to READ what is written because you clearly misunderstood what im talking about. im explaining to him that this video is here to help people not for people like him to come here bitch about the stupidity of others.
Ignore him dude. Your better than that. He's a waste of your time. Just keep making awesome videos and don't worry about haters
rolleyes.gif

klight18

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WataruKun said:
klight18 said:
MHaven said:
klight18 said:

Ignore him dude. Your better than that. He's a waste of your time. Just keep making awesome videos and don't worry about haters
rolleyes.gif

haha alright, thanks Watarukun
smile.gif

jackyHGSS

Trophies
XP
Country
India
hey everytime i run my xdelta GUI , and do everything and click on "apply patch",some error message comes ...it says "could not find C:/Administrator........"
WHAT SHOULD I DO??????????? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Vitamilk

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
try unzipping the patch on your desktop then run it from there, probably you just misplaced the patch files else where

just in case it still fails

jackbirkby said:
Jharell said:
hate2.gif
could someone help me. I try to patch but i get a "This application failed to initialized prperly error". Please help, thx in advance.

First make sure you have extracted both the patch, Xdelta.exe, XdeltaGUI.exe, and have your clean rom into one folder (only really applies to both xdelta files, but this makes the other two files easier to find).

^IN C:\ DRIVE (or root folder, as that has had the highest sucess rate)^

Then, run XdeltaGUI and follow the selecting instructions and click patch. The process shouldn't take long, but the patch button shouldn't highlight on mouse-over, and a rom with the file name and _patched afterwards should appear in the folder with your xdelta files in.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."