Homebrew [Tutorial] How to use wireless gamepads in HidtovPad without the network client!

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 22,856
  • Replies 50
  • Likes 5

CrazySquid

Trophies
XP
Country
If anyone gets this to work with the Mayflash Magic S Pro please post, I have that adapter and while I did a ini file for it, I can't get it to work.

Here is my config:

Code:
[vid=0x2f24,pid=0x00f8]
VPAD_BUTTON_A               = 0x05,0x48
VPAD_BUTTON_B               = 0x05,0x28
VPAD_BUTTON_X               = 0x05,0x88
VPAD_BUTTON_Y               = 0x05,0x18

VPAD_BUTTON_PLUS            = 0x06,0x20
VPAD_BUTTON_MINUS           = 0x06,0x10

VPAD_BUTTON_L               = 0x06,0x01
VPAD_BUTTON_R               = 0x06,0x02

VPAD_BUTTON_STICK_L         = 0x06,0x40
VPAD_BUTTON_STICK_R         = 0x06,0x80

//The "value" is a deadzone in this case
VPAD_BUTTON_ZL              = 0x06,0x04
VPAD_BUTTON_ZR              = 0x06,0x08

DPAD_MODE                   = DPAD_HAT
DPAD_MASK                   =    0x08
VPAD_BUTTON_DPAD_N          =   0x05,0x00
VPAD_BUTTON_DPAD_NE         =   0x05,0x01
VPAD_BUTTON_DPAD_E          =   0x05,0x02
VPAD_BUTTON_DPAD_SE         =   0x05,0x03
VPAD_BUTTON_DPAD_S          =   0x05,0x04
VPAD_BUTTON_DPAD_SW         =   0x05,0x05
VPAD_BUTTON_DPAD_W          =   0x05,0x06
VPAD_BUTTON_DPAD_NW         =   0x05,0x07
VPAD_BUTTON_DPAD_Neutral    =   0x05,0x08

VPAD_L_STICK_X              = 0x01,0x80
VPAD_L_STICK_X_MINMAX       = 0x00,0xFF
VPAD_L_STICK_X_DEADZONE     = 0x04

VPAD_L_STICK_Y              = 0x03,0x80
VPAD_L_STICK_Y_MINMAX       = 0x00,0xFF
VPAD_L_STICK_Y_DEADZONE     = 0x05
VPad_L_Stick_Y_Invert       = true

PAD_COUNT                   = 1

For some reason, it's not working, HIDtoVPAD doesn't recognice the Switch Pro Controller on my Mayflash Magic S Pro, but it does get recogniced in HIDTest, does anyone know what can I do? Thank you.

Here's a link of the product I'm talking about http://www.mayflash.com/Products/NINTENDOWiiU/MAGIC-S PRO.html.

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Nobody cares if you aren't interested in this thread. You're just trolling which I've seen you do before. Worthless poster.

Well can it really be a tutorial if the tutorial is "Go buy something and done"? Also it's a 3rd party adapter so its bound to have latency and pretty much everything 3rd party is so cheaply made anyways so wired... or even the client would be infinitely better than that.

JayMathis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well can it really be a tutorial if the tutorial is "Go buy something and done"? Also it's a 3rd party adapter so its bound to have latency and pretty much everything 3rd party is so cheaply made anyways so wired... or even the client would be infinitely better than that.

Buy a 3rd party adapter (that works great btw, how would you even know? I have one, you admitted you don't)

and

Please extract the following file into SD:wiiu/controller and set your adapter into blue mode

Yep that's a tutorial. A tutorial doesn't have to have 25 steps. Maybe in your little world it does but it doesn't. This thread helped me and lead me to buy one, so you're just wrong and silly.

With everything going on in the world this is worth your time to argue over well you're no longer worth mine ignored.

Last edited by JayMathis,

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Buy a 3rd party adapter (that works great btw, how would you even know? I have one, you admitted you don't)

and

Please extract the following file into SD:wiiu/controller and set your adapter into blue mode

Yep that's a tutorial. A tutorial doesn't have to have 25 steps. Maybe in your little world it does but it doesn't. This thread helped me and lead me to buy one, so you're just wrong and silly.

With everything going on in the world this is worth your time to argue over well you're no longer worth mine ignored.
Ha... judging by your type of response i'll say you haven't spent a lot of time in this world of ours.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte