Tutorial [Tutorial] How to play Gamecube, PS1, & N64 games from the wiiu gamepad

eeL20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
i tried both methods for gamecube games and none of them work for gamepad playing.
Weirdly, Nintendont works in the hbc from vwii (by going in wii mode from the wiiu menu w/o cfw), but since i dont have controllers, i cant test the games

cugel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tried both methods for gamecube games and none of them work for gamepad playing.
Weirdly, Nintendont works in the hbc from vwii (by going in wii mode from the wiiu menu w/o cfw), but since i dont have controllers, i cant test the games

There's a Nintendont Wii U forwarder you can get from USB Helper that takes you to the Nintendont menu and prompts you if you want to use the gamepad.

This is a bad, outdated tutorial but the mods are either unwilling or unable to do anything about it.

Last edited by cugel,

eeL20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
There's a Nintendont Wii U forwarder you can get from USB Helper that takes you to the Nintendont menu and prompts you if you want to use the gamepad.

This is a bad, outdated tutorial but the mods are either unwilling or unable to do anything about it.
do i need to have nintendont on my sd card if im gonna install that?

eeL20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania

i tried it and worked perfectly when i first played sonic heroes, when i got new games on the sd it started glitching on boot and it just went into a black screen and i had to press the home button to return to the wii u menu

General chit-chat
Help Users
    gudenau @ gudenau: It is valid Java and Scala code at the same time. :-)