1. E-ZombieHERO

E-ZombieHERO Zombyra the Dark

United States
    That's already exactly what the guide is telling you to do, It's simply more detailed because there is more that you can to with techonmoon's then just simply inject and blindly hope the output is as desired. There are quite a few games (Resident Evil, Hitman, Starfox, Pokemon Colosseum) that require a bit more then just simply injecting them to get the best results.

2. cugel

cugel Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    The fact that there are files that can't be linked to here directly for copyright reasons does not preclude one from providing clear explanation of what these files are, or at least hints as to how to go about finding them.

In addition there is no explanation for how to "make your own Nintendont inject with the Wii VC inject script."

As it stands this guide is counterproductive and actively confounding.

edit: I just realized that Method 1 would work fine if the Nintendont files link just went to the Nintendont github page instead of a dead site. It makes you think that those are special files crucial to getting Nintendont working on the gamepad that have been taken down, when you just need to get the regular Nintendont release.

Last edited by cugel, Apr 26, 2020
    bjaxx87 and OneMarvelousNugget like this.
  3. iori82

iori82 Newbie
    Newcomer

Italy
    hi I have some problems with some gamecube games with padwiiu, like metroid prime, everything works well except to run the analog to rotate the other camera..how do I set it?

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [Tutorial], Gamecube, gamepad