Did you solve that? :) I have the same issue

2. RibShark

RibShark Advanced Member
    Newcomer

3. Zirex

Zirex Member
    Newcomer

Cote d'Ivoire
    The solution is to delete your Nintendo 3DS folder in your microSD card, and then restore it after you get to the Home menu.

4. hcenteno21

hcenteno21 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    This worked for me as well. Thanks

5. Gaiaknight

Gaiaknight GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    this solved my issues thank you :)

6. tylerxian

tylerxian GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Will the folder (and its contents) still work if you log into a different NNID after you format the emunand in system settings? I forgot my password (and email associated with the account) and don't want to reinstall all my .cia files.

7. TUK_Pyroman

TUK_Pyroman Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Belgium
    I don't think, but you must make a backup of your EmuNAND, then there are no risk to lose your data, just tri it...

cearp likes this.
  8. Joshwraith

Joshwraith GBAtemp Fan

Mexico
    This is kind interesting but bring me more questions about the content and to what is linked.

For example,what will happen if ?:

1- I make a backup of all my sd card content associated to my current NNID let's call it folder "A" (this is the folder with long characters inside Nintendo 3Ds folder)

2-Then I´ll format the system, in this point the system make a new associated folder for the new clean system, let´s call it Folder "B".

3-Then I'll log in to the same NNID as before. (in sysnand)

4-Then I'll Copy the content from folder A to Folder B.

Will my sysnand will be able to read all my games and configurations that I had before of the format?

If all this process work, then you can format the sysnand or emunand without fear of losing your current content, for example if in the future I want to restore everything back to the sysnand.

9. AliTheAce

AliTheAce GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Did you format emunand after you renamed? Did you lose your stuff?

10. tiduscrying

tiduscrying that butt...

United States
    Yes and nope! Everything was in tact and I had a working emunand! I think there is a tool out there that can format the nand without touching the folders (tinyformat?) but I don't know if it works for this or not.

11. kiroro

kiroro Newbie
    Newcomer

Hi im having the same issues in error 022-2634 and cant enter eshop.. im using n3dsxl with reinand 10.6... my question is:

1: what is the steps do i need to fix this cause i cant update my games uaing wifi... i need to download cia files for me to update my game...

2: will i have hack it again and make a new cfw for me to fix this error?

12. Pecrow

Pecrow GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Hey guys, how does this work with a9lh and sysnand? Backup sysnand, format, and restore sysnand?? Obviously with out losing games/saves/etc.

13. drickmel

drickmel Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Really need help badly.

How am I suppose to do this that now I am on a9lh? Can someone please provide me a tutorial for a9lh users that still has this error? a9lh don't deal with emunand anymore, we deal with sysnand now so I am really lost with this.

EDIT: I finally got it working on a9lh. If you are on the same case as me, all you have to do is do WizardTrembyle's solution from here: https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/40qdwo/error_code_0222634_whenever_i_try_to_access_the/

Instead, back up your sysnand using hourglass. So let me create a revised one for a9lh users

Error Code 022-2634 Fix for A9LH users
    1. Use Hourglass9 to extract the nand.bin of your sysNAND.
    2. Go to System Settings and remove your SD Card so it wouldn't get formatted.
    3. Format SysNAND in the System Settings
    4. After the formatting process, your 3DS will automatically shutdown, put your SDCard back and turn your 3DS on.
    5. Do the initial setup.
    6. When you're finally on your homescreen, go to settings->Nintendo Network ID Settings and re-link your NNID
    7. Exit Settings and open E-shop and login.
    8. Shut Down 3DS and boot to Hourglass9 and inject the nand.bin that you extracted from your SD Card
    9. Reset from Hourglass9 to your homescreen and if everything went fine. You're going to see all your stuff back the way it was.
    10. Go to E-Shop, if you don't finally see the error, then you finally fixed the problem.
    11. Finalize it by going to System Settings->Nintendo Network ID Settings.

Last edited by drickmel, Oct 1, 2016
  14. Ra1d

Ra1d GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    Just posting an alternative here, this still works for A9LH users too, just did it.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [TUTORIAL], Emunand, sysnand