• Total voters

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Next update (V4.5) will can extract all .3ds and .cia in the same folder as my Extractor.
All .3ds and .cia will need to be fully decrypted (with Decrypt9), so no xorpads for now (I'm adding the support)...

Thanks @d0k3 for your help

dushbadge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, I'm not understanding why when I try to decrypt the code.bin file, CMD beeps like 3 times and doesn't do anything. I am stuck with all these bin files that I wish to extract but it won't let me.

pikatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hello, i made a port with my problem but did not get any answer. I have tried to unpack Medarot 9 rom and took the files below,
after that i have unpacked romfs.bin and made some changes on the text files but as many times i tried to repack them with 3DS Builder the tool does not recognise the games serial. Also it gives no error on the creation of the 3ds file. Now when i try to xorpad the new 3ds rom it gives no manual, partition and update xorpad and the cia game created by them installs ok but loads black screen and always crashes when i am trying to open it on emunand. Any ideas?

Attachments

• 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    5.4 KB · Views: 227

Dark Pulse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I just tried to use your tool to extract contents from a game, only to find that it failed to extract anything for me. Stuff would flash by and within a third of a second, it was asking for Code.bin... which it also would not extract. And I know my ROM was decrypted by Decrypt9; it even confirms the ROM is decrypted when I try to run it through a second time.

So I kept running it, and quickly tried to smack Printscreen to get a picture of why - and when I finally succeeded, "why" became apparent.

010e9de988.png

My Windows username has a space within it, and your program is (presumably) trying to write or read to the AppData directory within it. But since it does not account for the possibility of spaces in usernames, it just completely craps out and fails to do pretty much anything. No files get extracted, no work gets done - nada.

A fix for this would be most appreciated, as without it, I can't do much with your program. :)

(It not quickly clearing the window without user confirmation - i.e; adding in a "press key to continue" of some sort - would also be a nice bonus.)

Reactions: lys1030

Ninoh-FOX

Otaku Gamer!!
Trophies
Website
colorslive.com
XP
Country
Spain
Great tool @Asia8 (I love you hahahahaha) I try rebuild KH3D with spanish patch, but I can not boot the 3ds file created in SK3DS+ (renamed to 3ds.bad), but "beyond the labyrinth" works fine with english patch, then I tried to inject in patch rom the first 0x4000 hex dats from original file, but only show a White icon...

Ninoh-FOX

Otaku Gamer!!
Trophies
Website
colorslive.com
XP
Country
Spain
the most that I can make with the game (Kingdom Hearts esp patch) is boot after putting the parties modified with an editor hexadecimal in a clean rom and decrypted, then went back to encrypt and the sky3ds + has recognized the game, but when it does the logo of Nintendo 3DS me says "there was an error, please reboot the console ..." the problem is I have to remove about 5120 bits of french from the file "menssege.rbit" , otherwise to encrypt rom gives me failure partition because the size exceeds ... If I remove those bits then it generates the rom, but then fails after booting.

And if I used the tool of @Asia81 the code.bin is security Key 0, then sky3ds+ renamer the rom how *.3ds.bad

Last edited by Ninoh-FOX,

lys1030

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I just tried to use your tool to extract contents from a game, only to find that it failed to extract anything for me. Stuff would flash by and within a third of a second, it was asking for Code.bin... which it also would not extract. And I know my ROM was decrypted by Decrypt9; it even confirms the ROM is decrypted when I try to run it through a second time.

So I kept running it, and quickly tried to smack Printscreen to get a picture of why - and when I finally succeeded, "why" became apparent.

010e9de988.png

My Windows username has a space within it, and your program is (presumably) trying to write or read to the AppData directory within it. But since it does not account for the possibility of spaces in usernames, it just completely craps out and fails to do pretty much anything. No files get extracted, no work gets done - nada.

A fix for this would be most appreciated, as without it, I can't do much with your program. :)

(It not quickly clearing the window without user confirmation - i.e; adding in a "press key to continue" of some sort - would also be a nice bonus.)
I'm glad you spot that. Same issue here! Thx buddy!

lys1030

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I used method 2 (decrypt9) to decrypt the MHX.3DS game, but the size of the file didn't change after the decryption. Is it normal?

gridatttack

Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
So I tried to make custom music for smash.

However, the resulting cia gives me an error after its installed and I try to launch it (The black screen which says an error has ocurred)

The file size 300mb bigger than the original smash. Could this be the problem?

steve1316

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

010e9de988.png

I'm also having the same issue. I tried method 2 to decrypt my Pokemon Omega ruby rom that is is .3ds format. Any solutions? I'm on Windows 10 btw.

steve1316

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm also having the same issue. I tried method 2 to decrypt my Pokemon Omega ruby rom that is is .3ds format. Any solutions? I'm on Windows 10 btw.

Oh wait nvm. I seem to have downloaded an older version of the Rom Hack Starter Pack and it was missing a LOT of stuff. Downloaded the latest version and I was able to extract my decrypted rom. Yay!

pikatsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I have problem with 3ds bulding. When trying to boot repacked medarot 9 always crashing before it boots. The same happens even if i repack the game without any change. Also 3dsb command always open cmd command promt and not the tool

Last edited by pikatsu,

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have problem with 3ds bulding. When trying to boot repacked medarot 9 always crashing before it boots. The same happens even if i repack the game without any change. Also 3dsb command always open cmd command promt and not the tool
Ok, It's fixed, for others FS command too.
Will upload the fix in the day

nooby89

A normal member with a stupid alias
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When I start RFSB
What can I do?
Because I don't know what do on this part...

You can answer me in French, I speak in French!:lol:

Last edited by nooby89,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://youtu.be/e1G3aKJ3g18?feature=shared