Votes: 144 16.9%

• Total voters

Flannoit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For people trying to rebuild CIA and are getting the makerom error, download the most recent version of makerom from github and replace the one in the folder. it fixed my problem. seems like the issue is that the makerom exe provided straight up is broken.

princessdmg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After I extract either a .3ds/.cia file using the right command for it I only get .bin files and no folders. Any thing I was doing wrong? I am using the v12 English one

xiaoxiao181

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately I think the tools are broken. It said it was able to rebuild the files into a cia file, but all it did was create CustomRomFS.bin, which is completely unusable for me since I barely understand this stuff at all.
I don't know why this stuff is so complicated. I just wanted to play a randomized ultra sun game but the stupid randomizer saves it as a cxi file instead of a 3ds or cia file.

Nagatoro_Is_Sus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm getting .Bin files instead of folders, is there a specific program needed to extract models/textures from it?

Attachments

• Example.png
    Example.png
    17.7 KB · Views: 8
General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Solution for global warming, turn humans cold blooded