• Perfect?

Votes: 159 17.4%

• Total voters

ShiroKyouma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Decrypted Rom -> Extract all with 'D' option -> change text strings in the files of the folder "ExtractedRomFS" -> then rebuild the romfs (RFSB option) -> rebuild 3ds (3DSB option). Then i go to test if it works on citra, citra says: "Encrypted rom" and now i'm asking: 3DSB will encrypt the rom again?

Boured

A Dusk Lycanroc who cares a lot about people.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I type RFSB in the Toolkit, it just brings up standard command prompt. I don't think that is normal at all, but if it is I would like to know what to do from here since I see no GO button.

Applicate help and below is a picture of what happens after entering the command.

ebfcb85728.png

ShiroKyouma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When I type RFSB in the Toolkit, it just brings up standard command prompt. I don't think that is normal at all, but if it is I would like to know what to do from here since I see no GO button.

Applicate help and below is a picture of what happens after entering the command.

ebfcb85728.png
Same problem. To execute the programs I need I go to %appdata%\Local\<the name of the temporal folder> and then execute Romfs rebuilder.

Joshwraith

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I do everything right, even HANS runs my game with my modification on the fly but when I rebuild the ROM for sky3ds, Diskwriter say is has no resource data even when the template is up to date and the game is on the list. Why should I need to do ?

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
is possible add the function to 3DS Builder for inject update partition? Is for sky3ds+
ask @SciresM

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I do everything right, even HANS runs my game with my modification on the fly but when I rebuild the ROM for sky3ds, Diskwriter say is has no resource data even when the template is up to date and the game is on the list. Why should I need to do ?
nothing
sky3ds can't read hackrom natively

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Go command is not recognized
How to fix this?
go ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte