Hacking [Tutorial] How to convert Arm9LoaderHax payloads to FIRMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've done much more difficult CLI stuff with cisco networking devices. I'll always be first to admit I don't know what I'm doing, but something as easy as python setup is not difficult.
So many places I could go with this. From a simple: it's easy for the best of us to miss a check box during an install, to a: You're definitely NOT the only IT professional in the room... yet you went there again.

I'll just leave it at I'm glad you got it working. Have fun :grog:

Aliik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i can't get it worked, if someone can post the working two files (down_v2g.firm and gateway.firm). thanks in advance

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i can't get it worked, if someone can post the working two files (down_v2g.firm and gateway.firm). thanks in advance
Only v2g should be converted to .firm, gateway.bin would need to stay as a bin as that is what v2g will try to launch. You may also try just converting gateway.bin to .firm and launching that directly and seeing if that works.

Aliik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Only v2g should be converted to .firm, gateway.bin would need to stay as a bin as that is what v2g will try to launch. You may also try just converting gateway.bin to .firm and launching that directly and seeing if that works.

I tried both ways but don't work

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes it does sort of work better with the gateway.bin file & v2gw.firm file, at lest now your 3ds stays on with 2 black screens present and not just turn off altogether! but you still dont get a GW screen anymore.

Aliik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
does your browser work after updating to BS9 ? mine say it can't work in such environment...try to change setting...

Hihomaster

Trophies
XP
Country
France
not working for me as well for GW . i did as said i put Gateway.firm in the luma/payloads folder and the Gateway.bin in the luma/payloads folder and i have a black screen when launched.

ps : i updated the v1 a9lh to b9s / also how do you delete the sysnand and copy the emunand to sysnand so you only have one partition?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

no 11.2, it used to work on luma
does it ask you to update your web browser? cause the web browser only works on the latest update

Last edited by Hihomaster,

Aliik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I drop the idea to get the GW card working on BS9.
I just realized the browser is not working anymore.
Plus, I emailed GW team. I had an answer from Darren. He basically said they're working hard and testing the big new update atm.

not working for me as well for GW . i did as said i put Gateway.firm in the lumIa/payloads folder and the Gateway.bin in the luma/payloads folder and i have a black screen when launched.

ps : i updated the v1 a9lh to b9s / also how do you delete the sysnand and copy the emunand to sysnand so you only have one partition?

does it ask you to update your web browser? cause the web browser only works on the latest update

No, it doesn't ask me to update. You may be right. it's been a while since I actually launched the browser after 11.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night