1. 80808

80808 Newbie
    Newcomer

Hey people,
    I don't know if something like this has been asked before, but...let's say one day Nintendo decides to go after pirates. Would my NNID (and myself) which I use on a non-hacked Wii U and a future Switch be safe if I removed it from my 3DS (which is full of pirated games) beforehand?
    To be more specific: I'd like to use my NNID on other systems that I use legitimately, and keep my purchase history, VC titles etc. But now that I've been naughty with my 3DS I'm concerned that one day I can't use my Wii U, Switch and 3DS online functionalities anymore.
    I hope somebody will read this and can give me some advice...I'm a kinda paranoid person, but I didn't think of this stuff before I started pirating (which I haven't done in like 10 years).
    Thanks in advance.

2. DerpMC_Haxx

DerpMC_Haxx Dank Memes R Life

Nah...

At least I hope not

3. gengardenne

gengardenne GBAtemp Fan

Italy
    I know this is the wrong section but I have a queston:there are ways to bypass the NNID not for the ban only to play without having it?Thanks in advance :)

4. HinaNaru Cutie

HinaNaru Cutie GBAtemp Regular

United States

Hi I was wondering if decrypt9 still works on the latest firmware update which is 11.3 for the 3ds?? Because I really want to get unbanned from miiverse on my 3ds..been trying to see if i can and today i tried to but for some odd reason when i download the decrpyt9 for the homebrew it doesn't want to load :( i dont know why.

5. dankzegriefer

dankzegriefer Banned
    Banned

United States
    It doesn't and it never will.

6. HinaNaru Cutie

HinaNaru Cutie GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hey quick question but do you know um what happens when a person moves there data from there old sd card to a new sd card and for some odd reason when you put the new sd card with your data on it; it doesn't load at all on the 3ds?? Like i have this new sd card a 64gb one and yes i reduced to fat32 to work after i did that i moved my data from my old sd card to my new sd card and when i put my new sd card onto my 3ds it doesn't read it for crap..doesn't wanna read none of my data at all its like a whole new sd card x.x" and i don't understand why it's not reading it when i moved everything out of my old sd card and put it onto my new sd card correctly. I mean am i doing something wrong??

7. AnonimoSdf

AnonimoSdf Newbie
    Newcomer

Argentina
    Can I directly link to my original NNID once the serial code is changed or do I have to create a new one first and then follow the tutorial but only do the NNID part to link to my original one?
    If I do this, will I be able to update my games and access the eshop and Pokemon Bank with it?
    Do I need any specific hardware to install the Homebrew Launcher or is it just software like the Wii's?
    Does this method work with the latest system update? How do I go back to an older one if it doesn't?
    I got banned for no reason and I want to be able to play the games I bought and use the services I payed for.

(edit: added questions)

Last edited: Apr 8, 2017
  8. Natural

Natural GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Injecting SecureInfo_A failed for me because my SD format is not formatted for EmuNAND apparently.

9. Daitor

Daitor Member
    Newcomer

Serbia, Republic of
    I wonder if this will work after recent ban wave.

10. DarkFlare69

DarkFlare69 GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Several people have commented on my video confirming it does not work on the recent banwave. We'll need a new method for these bans

420Charizard likes this.
  11. t54mod1

t54mod1 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    yes please help DarkFlare tried ur videos and stuff but it doesnt work for this try maybe making/find an software that unbans that like could be got by cia file

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

that would really help
    im dying here lol you help so many we believe in you!!!!!!!!!!!

12. TiM127

TiM127 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Where is nnidsave.bin located in the 3ds filesystem? I've found LocalFriendCodeSeed_B and SecureInfo_A in the same folder, but I can't seem to find nnidsave.bin anywhere. (I'm trying to do this with Godmode9)

13. Ewin

Ewin Pika pika!

France
    Systems saves

TiM127 likes this.
  14. 420Charizard

420Charizard Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    OK I have a question. Can I still do this and if I can can I do this on my Wii U?

15. Senoue

Senoue GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Does this method still work? And if so, does it work on b9s?

16. PF2M

OP PF2M Ex-Miiverse Hacker

United States
    I don't think it can be done on Wii U yet, as far as I know. This method in itself isn't patched, though.
    As long as you don't have a 022-2812 ban, it should.

17. Senoue

Senoue GBAtemp Regular

United States
    And just to be sure, it allows me online play once more and I can do this on b9s?

18. PF2M

OP PF2M Ex-Miiverse Hacker

United States
    Error code 002-0102 can't be unbanned using this method, if that's what you have. There's probably other bans that this could fix, but not that one, you'd need a LocalFriendCodeSeed still.
    If that's not what you have, then yeah, this should work fine with boot9strap.

19. Senoue

Senoue GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Yeah, that is the one I have, but strangely enough, I didn't play Pokemon early. I suppose the video title is also a false hope for me since it had the exact ban I had.

PF2M likes this.
  20. lemonsqueezie

lemonsqueezie Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I recently replaced the motherboard in my new 3dsxl and got cfw with the 3ds guide. When I go to the eshop it signs into the former owner of the motherboard's nnid. Can I use this method to sign in with my own nnid?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - [Tutorial], (Miiverse, Bypass