Tutorial How to Bypass NNID Bans (Miiverse, Online, eShop, etc.)

• Thread starter PF2M
  • Start date
  • Views 164,322
  • Replies 495
  • Likes 44

Did this work for you?

• Total voters

Khim09

Trophies
XP
Country
It will also work on SysNAND, but only if you have A9LH.
Thanks, yeah I have a9lh. But I'm having problem running decrypt9wip, i want to try extract my 2 .bins to try it out. (im not ban)
I launch homebrewlauncher (cia), launch decrypt9wip from hbl, and it freeze forever. T_T

edit: nvm. i booted using press button while booting.

Last edited by Khim09,

MrDorito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I get error code 022-2402 when I try to make a new NNID. I've done everything right, i've edited my S/CW (i dumped my sysnand and emunand because r3b3l!!1!11!111!!), and I just cant make a nnid. I tried moving my router and 3ds and all that stuff... whats going on?

I pwned U!

I am pleased to beat you!
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
So I get error code 022-2402 when I try to make a new NNID. I've done everything right, i've edited my S/CW (i dumped my sysnand and emunand because r3b3l!!1!11!111!!), and I just cant make a nnid. I tried moving my router and 3ds and all that stuff... whats going on?
You have probably been Hyperbanned. Do you have a Wii or another 3DS with CFW that you can dump a DeviceCert from?

Reactions: The Cringe

MrDorito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Hyperbanned", eh? I thought so. Every time I formatted, made a fresh id, fresh start, fresh everything, still ban. I don't have another 3ds (my other ones charger broke) but I do have a Wii.

EDIT: Does hyperban also mean I cant access stuff like updates and MK7 online? Or just NNID things?

Last edited by MrDorito,

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Hyperbanned", eh? I thought so. Every time I formatted, made a fresh id, fresh start, fresh everything, still ban. I don't have another 3ds (my other ones charger broke) but I do have a Wii.

EDIT: Does hyperban also mean I cant access stuff like updates and MK7 online? Or just NNID things?
Screen Shot 2016-12-10 at 9.38.18 AM.png

So this means it's a serial number issue.
Try resetting your SecureInfo_A file to its defaults and see what changes.

MrDorito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, so I injected the backup files HxD made, renamed them, and im at the NNID screen. So basically every time I make a new NNID, wether or not ive formatted, still perma'd. (i believe this is a mac address ban like lambie but the weird thing is i wasnt consoled before hand.) Because i got a blank NNIDSave.bin, and now retrived my old SecureInfo_A / Secureinfo_A_Emu, will I not be stuck in an endless spiral of permaban on my Miiverse because ive resetted NNIDSave.bin and both SecureInfo_A's?

EDIT: I made a new NNID, opened up miiverse... restricted and error code 121-0902.

Last edited by MrDorito,

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, so I injected the backup files HxD made, renamed them, and im at the NNID screen. So basically every time I make a new NNID, wether or not ive formatted, still perma'd. (i believe this is a mac address ban like lambie but the weird thing is i wasnt consoled before hand.) Because i got a blank NNIDSave.bin, and now retrived my old SecureInfo_A / Secureinfo_A_Emu, will I not be stuck in an endless spiral of permaban on my Miiverse because ive resetted NNIDSave.bin and both SecureInfo_A's?

EDIT: I made a new NNID, opened up miiverse... restricted and error code 121-0902.
Does the old error happen every time you change serial numbers? Try adding 1 to the last number.
Maybe you edited something weird by accident.

MrDorito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: Hyperban / Mac Address ban right after using this method. *claps for self*
Oddly enough I can still hack mk7 and go on web mv, just not 3ds mv, which i dont think happens...

Last edited by MrDorito,

catlover007

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This question is a little offtopic, but if the NNID is tied to the serial number, isn't it possible to just swap the serial numbers of two 3DSes to save from doing the tedious system transfer?

Last edited by catlover007,

PF2M

Ex-Miiverse Hacker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This question is a little offtopic, but if the NNID is tied to the serial number, isn't is possible to just swap the serial numbers of two 3DSes to save the tedious system transfer?
I don't think so, it also has ties to the DeviceID and that seems to be checked very often.
We could partially fix this with a widely-desired arm9loaderhax patch to replace the device cert in RAM, as that's where the deviceID comes from and the cert file can be dumped using the newest commit of Rei's eShop Debugger, though nobody has stepped up to the challenge yet. (PM me for details, coders ;))
I say partially because I don't know if the system will still reject the NNID or not, this could also be fixed using a RAM change but would take even more effort to do and a system transfer would probably be better in that case.
So nothing yet, then.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.