ROM Hack [TUTORIAL]Give your Mii gold pants and use it for Streetpass!

WateredFire19

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello GBATemp community! This is my first tutorial on how to make one of your Mii’s “special”! This means it will have gold pants and all of the heros you hire on Find Mii 1 & 2 will be level 5!
DISCLAIMER: I do not take credit for any programs used in this guide! I only take credit for MAKING the guide!

What you'll need:
• Cubic Ninja
• 3DS/XL/2DS with 9.2.0 or below WITH Ninjhax already installed
• Internet connection
• SD Card
MrCheeze ‘s extData Dumper

All the files you will need have been compiled into this zip file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/863idp5wmh50c1v/Gold_Mii_Tools.zip?dl=0 And now, the good part:

STEP 1: Extract the msvcr120.dll file in the zip file I supplied to your desktop, along with fixcrc.exe Open the setup.exe file in the HxD folder to install HxD Extract the extdata_dump folder to sd:/3ds/ so Ninjhax can find it.

STEP 2: Make sure you only haveat least 2 Mii's in your plaza: your personal mii and the mii you want to use for streetpass to make "special" MAKE SURE THE MII YOU WANT TO EDIT HAS SHARING AND COPYING TURNED OFF Launch Ninjhax and open the extdata_dump application. Select the “Dump all extData to SD Card”, and wait for the process to finish. Now, plug your SD Card into your computer and navigate to sd:/3ds/extdata_dump/dumps/f000000b/. Find the CFL_DB.dat file and extract it to your desktop.
STEP 3: Open HxD, and you'll see your cleartext Mii's. Every 6 lines are one of your Mii's.

afaUtMl.png

Look at the second 6 lines (lines 7-12) and find a byte "94". Change it to "14". Now save it to your Desktop. It will ask you to overwrite "CFL_DB.dat". Click yes. KEEP HXD OPEN! Now open a command prompt and type in this command:
Code:
cd C:\Users\YOUR_USERNAME_HERE\Desktop

STEP 4: In your command prompt type:
Code:
fixcrc.exe CFL_DB.dat
It will show you a message CRC = XXXX. It won't show XXXX but it will show a combination of letters and numbers. Write this down and close commad prompt.

STEP 5: Switch back to HxD and press CRTL and G at the same time. In this window type in C81E. PAY ATTENTION TO THIS IMAGE!:
rdkFeMB.png
Now save CFL_DB.dat to sd:/3ds/extdata_dump/.

STEP 6: Open up the extdata_dump via Ninjhax and select "Restore extData based on cinfig.txt" Wait for a "Success" message and then reboot your 3DS. Now open Mii Maker! Your Mii should have gold pants now! You can edit and export your gold Mii unlike any other gold Mii :) Finally, open Streetpass Mii Plaza and change your Mii to the one you just edited!

jaku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could someone upload their CFL_DB.dat file and share it with me. I can make a tool that would do this automatically but currently don't have my SD card reader with me so I can't use my file

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame: