Tutorial [Tutorial] Export your Pokémon animated models from Nintendo Switch to Unity Engine

D

Deleted User

hey guys!

is it possible for someone to upload all the gfpak files as i have been struggling to extract from lets go for the past 5 days. got all the keys etc but jesus christ its just not working for me. all the extracted nca files get removed and even with the ones i manage to extract, i cant get to gfpaks.

help a brother

Deastrumquodvicis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Under the gfpak > quick access, I only see Fragment Shaders, Vertex Shaders, and Other, no Model directory, for any pokémon. Shield, if that makes a difference.

EDIT: Never mind, you need to look under Pokémon, not GPokémon.

EDIT 2:

008-ddvram-pregen-04.png

My poor Bulbasaur. I don't have 3DS Max, only Blender, and I don't know what to do, as rotating the model didn't help him.

Last edited by Deastrumquodvicis,
Reactions: Deleted User

Manurocker95

Game Developer & Pokémon Master
OP
Trophies
Website
manuelrodriguezmatesanz.com
XP
Country
Spain
Under the gfpak > quick access, I only see Fragment Shaders, Vertex Shaders, and Other, no Model directory, for any pokémon. Shield, if that makes a difference.

EDIT: Never mind, you need to look under Pokémon, not GPokémon.

EDIT 2:

View attachment 264565

My poor Bulbasaur. I don't have 3DS Max, only Blender, and I don't know what to do, as rotating the model didn't help him.

For gen 1-7 use 3DS models instead as they work way better.

Deastrumquodvicis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are US/ UM better than OR/AS for that, or is there no difference? (I ask because I only have the carts and no roms so I’d have to download one.) I presume you can use the tutorial linked to attach the SwSh animations to a 3DS model without it being too confusing.

Manurocker95

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Spain
Are US/ UM better than OR/AS for that, or is there no difference? (I ask because I only have the carts and no roms so I’d have to download one.) I presume you can use the tutorial linked to attach the SwSh animations to a 3DS model without it being too confusing.

The locations are different. I'd go for USUM/SUMO. All the animations in SWSH are in USUM, so there's no real need to add them like that excepting you really want to do so. Also SWSH animations are broken most of the time bc toolbox can't extract them properly x)

Deastrumquodvicis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What a shame, I’m gonna have to find a UM/US rom now. A pity, as I was hoping to get some gigantamax and Galarian forms posed in something other than the static pose.

D

Deleted User

does anyone know what model id is HO-OH? should have been 250 but on pokemon sword hes not there.........

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

this helped!!!! THANKS SO MUCH! now i just need to find HO-OH

Manurocker95

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Spain
does anyone know what model id is HO-OH? should have been 250 but on pokemon sword hes not there.........

As gen 1-7 are easier to extract (with animations properly working) from 3DS games I would recommend you to extract it from them but... until gen 5 they are ordered by dex index so...it should be the #250 gfpak

As I said, 250

upload_2021-6-9_21-48-14.png

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

As gen 1-7 are easier to extract (with animations properly working) from 3DS games I would recommend you to extract it from them but... until gen 5 they are ordered by dex index so...it should be the #250 gfpak

As I said, 250

View attachment 266379

Hi!

Thanks for the screenshot. unfortunately in my pokemon sword extract, theres no 250.....heres a screenshot as referance.

Attachments

• where is he.png
    where is he.png
    97.2 KB · Views: 46

PokiManSee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having a small issue here. With toolbox i can see the models and animations properly fine and working.

When i import them to 3ds max , and export them to unity , is where all issue arises. The animation isnt weighted to the body. The bones moves but the actual mesh does not .

PokiManSee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having a small issue here. With toolbox i can see the models and animations properly fine and working.

When i import them to 3ds max , and export them to unity , is where all issue arises. The animation isnt weighted to the body. The bones moves but the actual mesh does not .

Manurocker95

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Spain

Did you export it correctly? with morphs and animation selected in Game Exporter tab?

General chit-chat
Help Users
    KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie: Huh my soundbar is out for delivery didn't know FedEx delivers on Sunday