Get the Mew event at home!

Due to the recent pokemon distribution, and the inefficiency of Nintendo France, I added the GAME Spain Nintendo Zone in my NbaHomePass program. It is now possible to simulate this Nintendo Zone and then get a code to receive the event.

I. Set up NbaHomePass

First you are going to need the program itself, you can download it here : http://mrnbayoh.tumblr.com/downloads (don't forget to download the BASE256.txt).

Then put the two files in a folder.
Open a command prompt and enter : "cd PATH" where PATH is the path to the folder containing the file.
You can now write : "nbahomepass.exe base256.txt false XXX XXX" where XXX is a number that does not matter if your are not going to homepass.
Then press enter, le program will start and continue the configuration until you see : "Starting hosted network...".

II. Get the code

Before doing anything, delete your main wifi connection from the 3DS, or prevent it to connect to your home wifi by changing the SSID for example.
Then power on your console, you should see a message saying you that the Nintendo Zone service is available.
Open the Nintendo Zone app, and then you will see the event ad, just click on the middle button of the screen and you will get the code.
You can now receive your event!

I am sorry if the tutorial is a little bit quick but I have currently some exams. I just wanted to make the thing doable by everyone.

Nintendo4DSXL

Pokémon-Master
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello i get the error : Waiting for the parent adapter to connect to the internet...
And then it says : Adapter takes too long time to connect

denbla

Trophies
XP
Country
I have a problem, I setup the wifi homepass properly via running cmd as admin > typing "nbahomepass.exe base256.txt false xxx xxx" > choosing the adapter > selecting "GAME Spain" > pressing key. It creates the spoofed connection. Its connected to the internet. However my 3DS does not pick up the Nintendo Zone. I deleted all networks, but when i turn it on it does not come up with any notification. I have a NEW 3DS XL if its got anything to do with it, do i need a cfw or something? Do i need to download an app on the 3DS? sorry im quite new with this experience.

RDKaqwy.jpg

Procyon

TheRealProcyon
Trophies
Website
discord.me
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sorry I misread my parant adapter is the Wireless card and the sharing card is the Ethernet card.
Is there a way to fix this it doesnt show me the Wireless card as Sharing card?

Go into control and change sharing from the one to the other at the wireless properties

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have a problem, I setup the wifi homepass properly via running cmd as admin > typing "nbahomepass.exe base256.txt false xxx xxx" > choosing the adapter > selecting "GAME Spain" > pressing key. It creates the spoofed connection. Its connected to the internet. However my 3DS does not pick up the Nintendo Zone. I deleted all networks, but when i turn it on it does not come up with any notification. I have a NEW 3DS XL if its got anything to do with it, do i need a cfw or something? Do i need to download an app on the 3DS? sorry im quite new with this experience.

RDKaqwy.jpg

XXX XXX are numbers

denbla

Trophies
XP
Country
Just random 3000 and 30 works as do 3000 10
I tried with numbers and by rebooting pc, to no avail.

EDIT: I got it working. I have a dual band router 2.4ghz and 5ghz. I was using the 5ghz chanel but I switched to 2.4ghz and everything worked perfectly with my PCI-e Wireless Network Card

Last edited by denbla,

Ekaitz

Redhead Believer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It just keep crashing, again and again. (Windows 10) (Blue screen...)

I don't understand why...

EDIT: It worked after I deleted the wifi card driver and reinstalled it. Really strange but eh, it works. :D

Last edited by Ekaitz,

joimme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It just keep crashing, again and again. (Windows 10) (Blue screen...)

I don't understand why...

EDIT: It worked after I deleted the wifi card driver and reinstalled it. Really strange but eh, it works. :D

Do you have an extra wifi dongle or did you just use the internal wi-fi card? I can't make it work and it really upsets me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs