Tutorial Creating a 3ds custom theme from scratch with YATA+ v1.1

Would you like a some videos on how to make themes ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HQontherocks

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Every File Explorer, and if that doesn't work, I can try and find another way.
I keep getting this lovely message, inb4 you ask if I unblocked the rar, I did. Might be my bad luck or somethin.

GOfW3HR.png

D

Deleted User

I keep getting this lovely message, inb4 you ask if I unblocked the rar, I did. Might be my bad luck or somethin.
-snip-
Oh, if I'm reading that error correctly, it looks like there might be something wrong with your WAV file?

artur3004

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I want to use a wav as background, but as wav (ms) 16bit signed 48khz the bcstm becomes too big. So I converted the wav to 32khz and it's playing without a problem on vlc. But yata only shows me, that the whole song is just 6 sample long - From audacity to the final wav - i tried to create and convert many times, but yata seems to fail. My wav file can't be damaged

exelix11

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I want to use a wav as background, but as wav (ms) 16bit signed 48khz the bcstm becomes too big. So I converted the wav to 32khz and it's playing without a problem on vlc. But yata only shows me, that the whole song is just 6 sample long - From audacity to the final wav - i tried to create and convert many times, but yata seems to fail. My wav file can't be damaged
Maybe it's the encoding, when i get those problems i convert the wav to wav again with format factory and it works, also is the song stereo ?

artur3004

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I tried what you said, reconverting wav to wav but still got this problem.
So I'm asking someone can make a bgm.bcstm out of this and loop it from sample 210693 to 7036465. needs to convert to wav and propably to 32khz, because file is getting to big. thx

exelix11

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Download here, i don't know what you were doing wrong, i just downloaded the file, converted with format factory to wav, changed the sample rate in audacity exported to wav and then converted, i used 16kHz because both 32kHz and 22050hz were too big.

Also notice that the loop sample 210693 is only for the original 48khz file, if you change the sample rate , the sample number will change, so to get the right sample for the loop you must do: new sample = (old sample*new sample rate)/old sample rate, so in this case it would be x=(16000*210693)/48000=70231

rawrJau

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi! I'm having a problem with the BGM but I couldn't find the solution here.

Everything works properly until about 1:05 passes. At that point, the BGM starts repeating the last second over and over again.

I've tried using and not using the loop option for the bgm.bcstm, but both result in the same. I start the music from the beginning to the end. The wav file plays correctly through YATA+ 1.6.1

The file is 13996kb, so within the size limit... Any clues?|

Here is a .zip of the theme I am using +the files I used to create it...

*EDIT* Nvm I'm a noob, 13996kb is 13.6mb

Last edited by rawrJau,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning