OP
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
turok-dinosaur-hunter-pc-review.jpg.optimal.jpg

One of the first games to show what the Nintendo 64 could really do is heading to the Nintendo Switch along with its follow up.

Turok the rather awsome dinasour hunting fps is headed to Switch on March 18th at a price of $19.99. Turok 2 will arrive at a later date.

Anyone else excited by this news

(Source) http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...rok_and_turok_2_are_headed_to_nintendo_switch

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't played this in years

So is this gonna be more like the PC release?

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Haven't played this in years

So is this gonna be more like the PC release?
Yes. If Nightdive is at the helm, it'll be the PC release ported over. Which plays well enough on modern controllers.

I'm only getting it on the Switch if I can find people to play multiplayer with. Already beat the 1st one on PC and the in the process of the overly complicated 2nd one.

Last edited by Kioku,
Reactions: x65943

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like solo missions too, but a bit of old school couch split screen would be cool, along with additional online deathmatch would be dope :)

I understand. ;)

To me is not a dope at all. I guess I grew up non online games like SNES NES and PSX. Online games are actually a waste and useless.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I understand. ;)

To me is not a dope at all. I guess I grew up non online games like SNES NES and PSX. Online games are actually a waste and useless.

oof as a child of the 80's I disagree. I had a BBC micro at first and then an amstrad GX4000 before getting a SNES and super GB :)

Multiplayer as a take it or leave it option is the best option these days, as games like splatoon/splatoon2, mario kart wii/8 and the such online games are killer :)

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oof as a child of the 80's I disagree. I had a BBC micro at first and then an amstrad GX4000 before getting a SNES and super GB :)

Multiplayer as a take it or leave it option is the best option these days, as games like splatoon/splatoon2, mario kart wii/8 and the such online games are killer :)

I disagree as well. You are obviously into it and I do not. So I can care less about online. Again, the online games are garage to me anyway. I will always ignored online games in the future.

I cannot stand splatoon/2, Mario Kart, and Mario Party. Rather boring and lost interest quicker. I am into God of War, and AAA games offline only. Absolutely loved it. I enjoyed several Nintendo Switch games such s Mario Odyssey, BOTW and others like that. So offline is absolutely perfect for me. I love the ending story. I am into STORY only. Thats my things.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte