1. ThePSGuy

OP ThePSGuy Member
    Newcomer

France
    Hi everybody,

I need some help here : I have a Mariko Nintendo Switch running on the latest version of SX OS. I have a lot of games installed on the emuNAND but I want to play some of them on local wireless multiplayer.

The thing is, I have airplane mode activated on my emuNAND so the Wi-Fi is disabled which prevents me from doing local multiplayer.
    I wanted to delete my Wi-Fi settings (which I had set up on the sysNAND before making the emuNAND) but unfortunately it doesn’t let me do that unless I disable airplane mode.

So basically what I’m trying to do is re-enable Wi-Fi to play my backups on local wireless without my emuNAND ever connecting to the internet and therefore avoid getting banned.

Is there a way I can just remove those Wi-Fi settings I had set up on sysNAND before making the emuNAND ?

I’m just getting into the Switch modding scene, I still have a lot to learn so I’m sorry if that’s a noob question.

2. SomeGamer

SomeGamer GBAtemp Guru

Hungary
    Turn off your wireless access point or move out of its wireless range before, then disable airplane mode and delete the connection entries.

3. ThePSGuy

OP ThePSGuy Member
    Newcomer

France
    Damn now I feel dumb! Sometimes things are much simpler than we think it is, haha, thanks a lot mate. :)

SomeGamer likes this.
  4. SomeGamer

SomeGamer GBAtemp Guru

Hungary
    Haha, don't feel dumb, we all have our moments of stupidity! To be fair, I was a bit afraid to suggest the obvious but figured why not and I'm glad it helped.

dal665 and ThePSGuy like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Airplane, Turning, emuNAND