ROM Hack Turnabout Trial 1-3 (Gyakuten Saiban al español GBA)

OmegaTheGreat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I'd like to remind everyone that GBAtemp is an English speaking community.
Even tho the translation is in Spanish, please use google translate or add a translation to your post.

Thank you.
I do try to write all my main or rather, important posts in English, I apologize for the use of another language just to answer a comment.
I will have this in mind next time.

Vflj

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Porque no le hacen un grito especial al detective gumshoe diciendo: hold it pal/espera amigo!

OmegaTheGreat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
¿Cómo va el caso 4? No me esperaba para nada a Maya crasheando el juego XD / How's the 4st turnabout doing? I wasn't expecting Maya to crash the game XD
Maya crashing the game was just a little prank for people expecting the game to go on after case 3, nothing else xD

As for case 4's state, it's already finished in terms of translation, what's left to do is to revise all the scripts and test the game again to make sure everything works fine, my estimated date for a full release is October 12, so look forward to it! ^-^

Reactions: FerdinandoPH

Madhouse-Box

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Se siente rarísimo jugar con todos esos nombres en japonés cuando ya jugaste la versión en español en DS! Me parece que han hecho un excelente trabajo, no puedo esperar a que traduzcan los demás, mucho éxito y porfa no abandonen 😙

Reactions: OmegaTheGreat

OmegaTheGreat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Excellent job. I don't see the need to change the voices, but what they've done is very good. Grateful, from Brazil.
That is an issue we'll deal once the full version comes out, I'll put two patches: One with the original japanese voices, and one with the new Spanish voices, so everyone can be happy playing my translation! ^-^

Reactions: Heitor

OmegaTheGreat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hey everyone!
The wait is finally over, I proudly present to y'all, the complete Spanish translation for Gyakuten Saiban 1 on the GBA!

I'm terribly sorry the wait took SO long, but it's done! It works, it plays well, and it looks perfect!

I want to thank all of the people that followed and supported this project all the way through, and why would you look at the time, it's the 20th anniversary for the series! What a coincidence! *wink* *wink*

Anyways, here's the proper link to download the patch, you already know the drill, you download it, you patch it, you play, easy peasy.

Click/touch here to download the complete translation!

That's all for today, if any bug or grammatical error comes out, feel free to put it in this thread so I can fix it.

And without further ado, have fun and enjoy it!

unknown.png

FerdinandoPH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I just finished the game, and I wanted to thank you for introducing me to this franchise. My phone is very low end, and I couldn't use a DS emulator, so my only option was to use a GBA emulator. My english is not very good (specially when it comes to legal terms), but with your translation, I was able to have a great time with this game. Thank you again, and I hope you keep making translations for the rest of the trilogy!

OmegaTheGreat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I just finished the game, and I wanted to thank you for introducing me to this franchise. My phone is very low end, and I couldn't use a DS emulator, so my only option was to use a GBA emulator. My english is not very good (specially when it comes to legal terms), but with your translation, I was able to have a great time with this game. Thank you again, and I hope you keep making translations for the rest of the trilogy!
Don't worry, the next games are guaranteed to be translated, just gotta have some patience 😅

As for all of what you said, one of the main purposes for translating the GBA version, was to be able to be played through almost any device, and I'm really happy to know I fulfilled that purpose! That said, thank you so much for playing and enjoying my translation! ^-^

OmegaTheGreat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Turnabout Trial 1 - Patch 005

- Fixed a lot of typos in multiple scripts.
- A not adapted dialogue regarding Hoshikage in case 4 has been fixed.
- The "Nueva Partida" text has been changed to "Nueva partida".
- The Capcom copyright message at the title screen has been changed for a better one.
- Fixed a slight issue when presenting Mayoi's phone to Mayoi in case 2.

Patch 004 doesn't exist, so don't ask for it. :gba:

unknown.png

Reactions: Heitor

Heitor

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I finished the game. One of the best translation jobs I've played, and I became a fan of the franchise thanks to this game. I liked the version dubbed in Spanish better, I thought it was even better than the Japanese original. I will wait to play the sequel in a few years.

" !Es superfuerte !
Tonosaman es el mejor

Heitor

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I finished the game. One of the best translation jobs I've played, and I became a fan of the franchise thanks to this game. I liked the version dubbed in Spanish better, I thought it was even better than the Japanese original. I will wait to play the sequel in a few years.

Es superfurte!
Tonosaman es el mejor!
- Kyuuta :D

OmegaTheGreat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile

Es superfurte!
Tonosaman es el mejor!
- Kyuuta :D
Glad you enjoyed it! ^-^

Reactions: JoaKing39

JohanVzLa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hi, i applied the patch to my game but when i press ''Nueva Partida'' it makes a weird sound and then it crashed when selecting a Case, i thought it might be the emulator but in the original japanese it worked fine, i dont know if im missing something or what

It freezes at this point

Nevermind, just fixed it, i was using the Rev 1 version of the rom instead of the original!

Attachments

• buggyaku.png
    buggyaku.png
    28.4 KB · Views: 82
Last edited by JohanVzLa,

OmegaTheGreat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Turnabout Trial 1 - Patch 006

- Made so many corrections and changes that it would probably be IMPOSSIBLE to put them all here.

What I can say though, is that the translation finally has an actual instruction manual!
So yeah, check it out, play it, enjoy it, and y'all already know the drill. Let's hope this is the last time I have to visit GS1, cause I just wanna get with GS2 already.

That's all, cheers!

(And yes, that's the translation running on an actual GBA, pretty dope, right?)

ENUNAPUTACONSOLAPORDIOS.jpg

MisterMozo

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Amigo una pregunta, baje el parche, lo aplique a la rom pero al iniciar donde dice nueva partida suena un pitido, despues cuando dice "primer caso" el juego se queda congelado

no se si sea cosa de mi emulador ya que me baje otro vbalink y aun asi ocurre lo mismo, use el lunar ips, tienes idea de que podria ser?
1646264796283.png

OmegaTheGreat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Amigo una pregunta, baje el parche, lo aplique a la rom pero al iniciar donde dice nueva partida suena un pitido, despues cuando dice "primer caso" el juego se queda congelado

no se si sea cosa de mi emulador ya que me baje otro vbalink y aun asi ocurre lo mismo, use el lunar ips, tienes idea de que podria ser?
View attachment 300221
You have to download the original version of the rom, not revision 1, basically the rom without any extras as the one I mentioned before (I'm sorry for having to write this in English, but GBAtemp doesn't let anyone speak any language aside from that one :/)

MisterMozo

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
You have to download the original version of the rom, not revision 1, basically the rom without any extras as the one I mentioned before (I'm sorry for having to write this in English, but GBAtemp doesn't let anyone speak any language aside from that one :/)
Ok the game no longer freezes, thanks papu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Mkay.