Turn the following storY into "2 DAY" and you win a prize

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by ComeTurismO, Jun 22, 2015.

1. ComeTurismO
    OP

ComeTurismO CTO

Sep 18, 2011
    Canada
    4:54 PM
    Jason was on his way home, after the party at Lauren's. Lauren caught up to him, being tired as ever from all that running. "Ja-Jason", she said with a heavy breath. "Oh hey, Lauren. What happened?" replied Jason. "I want to tell you something. I loved your presence today at the party, you were really awesome. Also, you were looking real fine!" she said with a smile. "It makes me happy to have you say that! I enjoyed the party, and you were looking real fine, too! :P" he replied. Lauren felt things were going real good, she was hoping to reach to her goal, and she couldn't wait to ask him what she really wanted. "Thank you! I think that since everyone is left, the party is over, just come over to my place for a beer". Lauren said happily. "Please". She said seductively. "I understand." replied Jason. Both of them head over to Lauren's place and Lauren gave Jason his favorite brand of Beer, JuckyWubs. Jason on the other hand felt welcomed, and was honored to be loved from Lauren. "I honestly really like what you are doing for me, come over here, babe". They both had internal tension flowing in them, leading things to go from one thing to another.

CONVERT IT TO 2 DAY LANGUAGE. NOT EVERY WORD NEEDS TO BE IN 2 DAY LANGUAGE. BETTER LOOKING STORY WINS A SPECIAL PRIZE 2 DAY.

VinsCool likes this.
  2. Alkéryn

Alkéryn Moon Dweller ~

Mar 15, 2015
    France
    Albategnius, Moon
    What is 2day language first can I have an example?

3. ComeTurismO
    OP

ComeTurismO CTO

Sep 18, 2011
    Canada
    • HELLO 2 DAY
    • HOW ARE YOU 2 DAY?
    • MONDAY 2 DAY
    • FUCK YOU 2 DAY
    • I WILL SLEEP 2 NITE, AND DREAM 2 DAY!
    • I WILL PLAY 2 NIGHT
    • WHAT IS HAPPENING 2 MORROW?
    • DID YOU SMOKE WEED 2 DAY?
    • TODAY IS 1 DAY AFTER SUNDAY
    • I HATE YOU 4 EVER

Alkéryn likes this.
  4. GhostLatte

GhostLatte Yet Another Shitposter

Mar 26, 2015
    United States
    The University of Shitpostology
    What is the special prize?

5. ComeTurismO
    OP

ComeTurismO CTO

Sep 18, 2011
    Canada
    It's a surprise. Story first, then prize.

6. Vipera

Vipera Banned

Banned
    Aug 22, 2013
    United States
    Away from this shithole
    JASON WAS ON HIS WAY HOME 2 NITE AFTER THE PARTY 2 DAY AT LAUREN'S. LAUREN CAUGHT UP TO HIM 2 NITE, BEING TIRED AS EVER FROM ALL THAT RUNNING 2 DAY. "JA-JASON", SHE SAID WITH A HEAVY BREATH 2 NITE. "OH HEY, LAUREN. WHAT HAPPENED 2 DAY?" REPLIED JASON. "I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING 2 NITE. I LOVED YOUR PRESENCE 2 DAY AT THE PARTY, YOU WERE REALLY AWESOME. ALSO, YOU WERE LOOKING REAL FINE 2 DAY!" SHE SAID WITH A SMILE. "IT MAKES ME HAPPY TO HAVE YOU SAY THAT 2 NITE! AND I ENJOY THE PARTY 2 DAY, AND YOU WERE LOOKING REAL FINE, TOO! :P" HE REPLIED. LAUREN FELT THINGS WERE GOING REAL GOOD, AND SHE WAS HOPING TO REACH TO HER GOAL 2 NITE, AND SHE COULDN'T WAIT TO ASK HIM WHAT SHE REALLY WANTED 2 NITE. "THANK YOU! I THINK THAT SINCE EVERYONE IS LEFT 2 DAY, THE PARTY IS OVER, JUST COME OVER TO MY PLACE FOR A BEER 2 NITE". LAUREN SAID HAPPILY "PLEASE, 2 NITE". SHE SAID SEDUCTIVELY. "I UNDERSTAND, 2 NITE". REPLIED JASON. BOTH OF THEM HEAD OVER TO LAUREN'S PLACE AND LAUREN GAVE JASON HIS FAVORITE BRAND OF BEER, 2JUCKY2DAY. JASON ON THE OTHER HAND FELT WELCOMED 2 NITE, AND WAS HONORED TO BE LOVED FROM LAUREN 2 DAY. "I HONESTLY REALLY LIKE WHAT YOU ARE DOING FOR ME 2 NITE, COME OVER HERE, 2 DAY". THEY BOTH HAD INTERNAL TENSION FLOWING IN THEM, LEADING THINGS TO GO FROM ONE THING TO -> DAY.

VinsCool likes this.
  7. Vipera

Vipera Banned

Banned
    Aug 22, 2013
    United States
    Away from this shithole
    Where is my prize you mofo

8. ComeTurismO
    OP

ComeTurismO CTO

Sep 18, 2011
    Canada
    IM WAITING FOR MORE 2 DAY!

9. Vipera

Vipera Banned

Banned
    Aug 22, 2013
    United States
    Away from this shithole
    I SAID WHERE IS MY PRIZE YOU MOFO

10. ComeTurismO
    OP

ComeTurismO CTO

Sep 18, 2011
    Canada
    2 BAD 2 DAY. IN FACT, YOU MISSED A FEW WORDS 2 DAY! YOU LOSE 2 DAY!

11. GameSystem

GameSystem GBAtemp Regular

Sep 14, 2009
    United States
    I immediately thought of this picture from the strong womyn thread when I read the last part of the story. I think it needs to be added to the story.

12. DarkFlare69

DarkFlare69 GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 8, 2014
    United States
    Ohio
    JASON WAS ON HIS WAY HOME 2 NITE AFTER THE PARTY 2 DAY AT LAUREN'S. LAUREN CAUGHT UP TO HIM 2 NITE, BEING TIRED AS EVER FROM ALL THAT RUNNING 2 DAY. "JA-JASON", SHE SAID WITH A HEAVY BREATH 2 NITE. "OH HEY, LAUREN. WHAT HAPPENED 2 DAY?" REPLIED JASON. "I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING 2 NITE. I LOVED YOUR PRESENCE 2 DAY AT THE PARTY, YOU WERE REALLY AWESOME 2 DAY. ALSO, YOU WERE LOOKING REAL FINE 2 DAY!" SHE SAID WITH A SMILE. "IT MAKES ME HAPPY TO HAVE YOU SAY THAT 2 NITE! AND I ENJOY THE PARTY 2 DAY, AND YOU WERE LOOKING REAL FINE, TOO 2 DAY! :P" HE REPLIED. LAUREN FELT THINGS WERE GOING REAL GOOD 2 NITE, AND SHE WAS HOPING TO REACH TO HER GOAL 2 NITE, AND SHE COULDN'T WAIT TO ASK HIM WHAT SHE REALLY WANTED 2 NITE. "THANK YOU 2 NITE! I THINK THAT SINCE EVERYONE IS LEFT 2 DAY, THE PARTY IS OVER, JUST COME OVER TO MY PLACE FOR A BEER 2 NITE". LAUREN SAID HAPPILY "PLEASE, 2 NITE". SHE SAID SEDUCTIVELY 2 NITE. "I UNDERSTAND, 2 NITE". REPLIED JASON. BOTH OF THEM HEAD OVER TO LAUREN'S PLACE 2 NITE AND LAUREN GAVE JASON HIS FAVORITE BRAND OF BEER, 2JUCKY2DAY. JASON ON THE OTHER HAND FELT WELCOMED 2 NITE, AND WAS HONORED TO BE LOVED FROM LAUREN 2 DAY. "I HONESTLY REALLY LIKE WHAT YOU ARE DOING FOR ME 2 NITE, COME OVER HERE, 2 DAY". THEY BOTH HAD INTERNAL TENSION FLOWING IN THEM 2 DAY, LEADING THINGS TO GO FROM ONE THING TO -> DAY.

2 DAY