TurboGrafx-16 VC games finally coming to North America?

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by 03bgood, Oct 31, 2015.

1. 03bgood
    OP

03bgood Banned

Banned
    Aug 29, 2014
    United States
    Paris, Illinois
  2. The Minish LAN

The Minish LAN hi

Sep 9, 2015
    discord
    Cool, but this should be in User-Submitted News.

3. 03bgood
    OP

03bgood Banned

Banned
    Aug 29, 2014
    United States
    Paris, Illinois
    Oops, sorry.

4. zoogie

zoogie simple pimp tool

Nov 30, 2014
    United States
    It's fine here since it's just an ESRB rating. A rumor.
    (scratch that, this has nothing to do with 3ds lol)

Last edited by zoogie, Nov 1, 2015
  5. 03bgood
    OP

03bgood Banned

Banned
    Aug 29, 2014
    United States
    Paris, Illinois
    Have any ESRB ratings have been removed for VC games? I know Dr. Mario, Duck Hunt, and EarthBound were originally ESRB-rated for the Wii VC but they were removed and have since been released on the Wii U VC.

6. 03bgood
    OP

03bgood Banned

Banned
    Aug 29, 2014
    United States
    Paris, Illinois
    Japan only got 4 TG-16 games for the 3DS while they have over 30+ on the Wii U. I'm still pissed that 3DS VC support has been droped for almost over a year (well over about 10 months in NA and EU, the last games were the Donkey Kong Land trilogy in February) I think Nintendo wants to merge both Virtual Consoles to the NX, hence why the one on the 3DS was dropped since the Wii U is selling more poorly than the 3DS and has more to offer. (NES, SNES, N64, Wii, GBA, and DS Vs. the 3DS, which only has GB, GBC, and NES, as well as the ones Sega rarely releases, which are GG and 3D Classics) I hope the NX is both a console and a handheld since Nintendo is trying to win back 3rd party support for its dying console. I don't buy that Game Boy and Game Boy Color support has been dropped. Maybe for the 3DS but I could see them making a comeback on the NX. Like we would get games that never came to the 3DS like Final Fantasy Adventure, Legend 1-3, Dragon Warrior 1&2, 3, Monsters 1&2, Commander Keen, Survival Kids, Kwirk, Kirby Tilt 'N Tumble, Castlevania: Legends, Castlevania II: Belmont's Revenge, Kid Dracula, Operation C, Ninja Gaiden: Shadow, Blaster Master Boy, Wario Blast, and Metal Gear Solid and hell even Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, and Pinball.

Last edited by 03bgood, Nov 2, 2015
  7. NoNameAtAll11

NoNameAtAll11 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 26, 2015
    United States
    Most of those you list are either third party (lol Square-Enix for the FF and Dragon Quest/Warrior games and Konami being helpful in any capacity. Wario Blast was a Bomberman game. Guess who owns Hudson-Soft? Konami.), require external hardware (Kirby Tilt 'N' Tumble. And Nintendo and HAL won't put more effort than needed, Pokemon Pinball's rumble) or were flat out said not to come out (The mainline Pokemon games, which Game Freak themselves said weren't happening).

I get that Nintendo's the gatekeeper, but for those you've listed, we're talking about some very derp companies. We should have had Final Fantasy I on the Wii U's VC awhile ago. Square's done jack all.

8. 03bgood
    This message by 03bgood has been removed from public view by Minox, Nov 3, 2015, Reason: Offtopic.
    Nov 3, 2015
  9. The Minish LAN
    This message by The Minish LAN has been removed from public view by Minox, Nov 3, 2015, Reason: Response to deleted post.
    Nov 3, 2015