Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thailand
QUOTE said:
Tuna-viDS plays videos with the following format:

* Video: 256px wide, up to 192px tall, up to 12fps, Xvid encoded, non-interlaced
  * Audio: Mono MP3
  * Container: AVI with chunk index, video must be the first stream (fourcc 00dc)

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Damn, the last thing I needed right now was a new toy.
If this turns out well I will probably resurrect my fork of batchDPG (and fix the existing problems with it).

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
working perfectly with my own encodes =) confirmed working. will even take pictures if others want to see, only hassle was converting but now its going to be working fine =D.

khan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
Program sounds awesome, i'm gonna go look for my EZ-Flash today so I can test this baby out. Does it support sound though?

QUOTETuna-viDS plays videos with the following format:

* Video: 256px wide, up to 192px tall, up to 12fps, Xvid encoded, non-interlaced
  * Audio: Mono MP3
  * Container: AVI with chunk index, video must be the first stream (fourcc 00dc)

@FAST6191

Please do post a pic or two, BTW how is video quality compared to DPG?

P

pasc

... if he could include a filebrowser then it would be great, although I would love to see a mpg player aswell... (there is a mpg and a mp4 player for the DS, but they both don't support sound )

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Imo this has advantage over DPG with encoding, i had alot of trouble encoding to DPG from various formats (RMVB, MP4, OGM e.t.c) whereas with this i can just encode with my own video converter. i find quality a bit higher in some cases over DPG's and i'm sure this can increased with change in bitrate.

6xhy2it.jpg

Quality original bitrate down to this ones required setting. They just need to get a GUI and enable different filename/file browser. Also enable stereo.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Doggy124 Chism refers to the mplayer family of stuff: edit, actually he details ffmpeg, same site though http://ffmpeg.mplayerhq.hu/projects.html
Home (linux and windows):
http://www.mplayerhq.hu/design7/news.html
My favourite version:
http://www.cccp-project.net/wiki/index.php?title=MPlayer
Mac version (available from the homepage but this is the main focal point it seems):
http://mplayerosx.sourceforge.net/

Of course just about anything that can spit an AVI file in line with the specs above (megui and virtualdub fed by ffdshow would be my first ports of call) can also make the files required.

@khan what sort of pictures did you want? Should it happen though it would likely require a good bit of the core stuff to be redone which would probably mean two apps until I merged them.
I dare say abraxas/erspicu might also tweak EZBuilder:
http://abraxas.no-ip.org/ezbuilder_en/
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=51045

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking +1