Gaming Tubehax no longer works

MidniteBlaze

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
So I got a Japanese copy of A Link Between Worlds, and I haven't finished it, but Nintendo updated the Youtube app so that it's not possible to run it without updating, effectively killing the hack.

Now, I was paranoid about Nintendo being able to snoop on my 3DS for installing IronHax and didn't install it when I had the chance (but I do still have the first version that came out), is there a way to get the Japanese cart to work on my American 3DS or am I SOL?

MidniteBlaze

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Thanks! I only plan to be on 9.9.0 until I finish ALBW, so when I'm done I plan to update.

I mean, I still have like $12 on the eShop.

BTW, if I don't want to install anything on my 3DS, can I still install IronHax without modifying the system?

Edit: Just installed IronHax. I'm just going to keep wireless communications off until I finish the game in case they force an update to IronFall.

Last edited by MidniteBlaze,

link6155

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edit: Just installed IronHax. I'm just going to keep wireless communications off until I finish the game in case they force an update to IronFall.

IronHax doesn't work anymore as far as I know. Unless you've downloaded the game a while back I don't think the exploit will work.

bloodlike

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IronHax doesn't work anymore as far as I know. Unless you've downloaded the game a while back I don't think the exploit will work.

The person JUST said they installed Ironhax and, before that, said they had an original version of Ironfall.

Jesus. It's posts like this that make me wonder whether Ironhax works or not. Yes, it is clear that they patched the game, and new versions of the game can't be exploited. What is unclear (to me, at least) is whether Ironhax works on the latest firmware.

link6155

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The person JUST said they installed Ironhax and, before that, said they had an original version of Ironfall.

Jesus. It's posts like this that make me wonder whether Ironhax works or not. Yes, it is clear that they patched the game, and new versions of the game can't be exploited. What is unclear (to me, at least) is whether Ironhax works on the latest firmware.

He didn't make it clear at all. He said "I didn't install it when I had the chance". However he later says, "but I do still have the first version that came out".

Those two statement contradict. You didn't install the game, so how do you have the game?

And to answer your last statement, yes it works on the latest firmware as of the time I have wrote this post.

MidniteBlaze

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
He didn't make it clear at all. He said "I didn't install it when I had the chance". However he later says, "but I do still have the first version that came out".

Those two statement contradict. You didn't install the game, so how do you have the game?

And to answer your last statement, yes it works on the latest firmware as of the time I have wrote this post.
I didn't install the hack at the time, but I downloaded the game when Smea said it could be used for launching homebrew apps. I didn't think I'd ever need it, so I hadn't installed Tubehax, but kept the game, and I'm glad I did because I have a fully functioning Homebrew Launcher again.

Last edited by MidniteBlaze,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte