Hacking Tubehax doesnt work againest the new 5.5.1?

askara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
so i alway just use the tubehax on my wiiu since 5.3.2 and work fine till a few day ago. when i turned on my wiiu i got the message something like "system update is ready press Ok to install" gave me a heartattack and immediately turned off my WIIU. today i turned it on again and notice my wiiu is downloading a system update and the tubehax is doing nothing against it.

i tried blocking mac address and it works in blocking the update but i dont know if its related or not(or
just problem with my area) i start having really slow internet and i cant torrent or connect to steam at all. weird thing is, it sometime it randomly works and i can connect to steam for a few hours or it works for a while when i restart my router and stop again. i cant remember if this problem started on the same time as i enable mac address blocking or not. can anyone tell me if they have the same problem?

CaptainRex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Tubehax is working for me currently.

My understanding of how it works may be incorrect but I believe it just works by not fetching the correct IP Address for the nintendo servers. However if your WiiU already has the DNS information for before Tube Hax was setup you may have to delete the wireless connection on the Wii U and reset it up with tubehax as the dns before testing and using it. This way it will need to get new DNS information and they will be Tube Hax's ones not the normal nintendo IP's

askara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i am using 107.211.140.065, i tried using 000.000.000.000 and 107.211.140.065 as secondary but both doesnt work. i will try 198.091.088.237 as secondary.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Which DNS is that ?
Forgot where i got it from. In any case it's the same as tubehax but blocks more stuff then tubehax hence why i'm using it as secondary DNS. I'm also using website restrictions in my modem config so don't know if the secondary DNS does the job but normally it should.

askara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
yea i tried deleting my connection and set it up again with primary 107.211.140.065 and secondary 198.091.088.237. restarted the willu, still download system update....

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
yea i tried deleting my connection and set it up again with primary 107.211.140.065 and secondary 198.091.088.237. restarted the willu, still download system update....
Then you should go to your modem settings, firewall tab and add website restrictions from where Nintendo updates.

askara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i did, but i wonder why tubehax is not working at all. btw if i host my own exploit, can i still use pygecko?

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it actually downloading, or is it an item that fails to download and has a red X? If it's the latter, Tubehax DNS is working.

askara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
its actually downloading, i can see it change from 10mb to 20 mb. when i use url adress filtering, it turn into a red cross

askara

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Then keep using url filtering plus delete your connection and reset it using the 2 DNS's i gave you.

i am fine with url filtering but after a few test i can comfirm it fucks up my internet for some reason...guess i have to host the exploit myself since DNS doesnt work

blady666

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi!
Here in Spain some internet providers has DNS proxy althought you configure tubehax Wii u can download updates ... So you must to call the provider for disable dns proxy ... A way to test is made tethering with tour mobile... Share your mobile Internet conection and configure in Wii u with tubehax

Cheers,

Blady

wyntre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm that I had Tubehax set up properly, went on a 3 day trip and came back to a blue light on my home button and System Version 5.5.1, so best bet at this point is to just disconnect 'til Hykem comes through for us; if I'm not mistaken the IOSU and kExploit should work with 5.5.1

AaronZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Yup same problem, also from the UK (not sure if it has anything to do with it), was on 5.5.0, put TubeHax into DNS settings, rebooted router and Wii U and 5.5.1 started downloading. I'll just leave it disconnected I guess, sucks I can't play online though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs