ttds help

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by zone484, May 11, 2008.

1. zone484
    OP

zone484 Newbie

Newcomer
    May 11, 2008
    United States
    can any one help me when i put card and sd card in and turn on and get red card with menu on trying to do it for my son and do not have a clue thanks

2. Bri

Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 25, 2007
    United States
    Have you installed the firmware at all?

Here are the steps for getting the DSTT working:
    [*]Download the firmware here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=2134[*]Unzip the firmware archive. It should have a file named TTMENU.DAT and a folder named TTMENU (which will contain a bunch of files). Drag TTMENU.DAT and the TTMENU folder onto your microSD card.[*]Make a new folder on your microSD card called "games."[*]Put one or two .nds files into the "games" folder.[*]Remove the microSD card from your PC. Make sure you always use the "safely remove hardware" to remove the microSD card.[*]Insert your DSTT into your NDS. Insert the microSD into your DSTT. You should get to a menu with your games in it. Click on a game to run it.
    -Bri

3. warhammer

warhammer Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 2, 2009
    United States
    hello i just registered and i need some help with my ttds.whenever i put it in and turn it on, it doesnt load right. it doesnt show me the menu. I tried everything, and im mad! [​IMG] plz reply!

4. BKZ

BKZ GBAtemp Regular

Mar 29, 2008
    Canada
    Vancouver
    Did you read the post above yours and try that?

5. warhammer

warhammer Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 2, 2009
    United States
    yes i tried it but it still wont work. [​IMG]

6. benjaminlibl

benjaminlibl Funky Member

Jul 15, 2009
    Senegal
    Singapore
    That makes no sense whatsoever.

7. Jpop

Jpop Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 5, 2009
    United States
    I'm having a problem with my TTDS (i don't even know if that is a problem), on some game cheats, the title is too big that i can't see the rest:
    [​IMG]
    This image is from Warioware touched cheats, and this cheat for example doesn't show the rest of it because is too big (the title of the cheat)
    Is there a way to see it all? Please help me.
    I'm posting this because nobody answers me, Sorry [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice