Tsk* Tsk* I'm rating it a 75% (C)

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by Devin, Jun 24, 2010.

Jun 24, 2010
  1. Devin
    OP

Member Devin "Local Hardware Wizard"

United States
    Well, I got my SCDS2, a couple days, ago hence, why I've been gone. (Yes, I do know that nobodys cares.) So far, my experience with the SCDS2 has been pretty good. Here are the things that have gone wrong.

1.My SCDS2 broke while, I was trying to get it out of its box. (Nothing some tape couldn't fix.)
    2.I entered the ingame menu, and it was really glitchy. (I had to reformat. No problem. Probably my fault.)
    3.My Micro SD Card, seems loose inside the SCDS2. (Tape fixed that problem as well.)
    4.The sticker is loose. (I really don't care for the sticker much. They could have made a better looking one.)
    5.No support? I could feel the chips behind the sticker. (No problem, as long as it doesn't get crushed.)

Other than those issues, my SCDS2 works really good. I tried out the FreeCheat function, on New Super Mario Bros. It was cool. The other things I tried out were, Real Time Save, Slow Motion, and something else. I do have a couple of questions.

1.Where do I find/put cheats for GBA, and NDS games?
    2.Is there anyway to change the skin for the ingame menu?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Anyway, aside from the SCDS2, I went out, and bought a $35 charger for my laptop. Only because I couldn't get my credit card, to work along with Paypal. The guy I bought my laptop from sent me my 20 GB Hard Drive, which he forgot to send along with it before. Now, all I need to do is, install the HD, and install a OS, and my laptop will be in working condition. Too bad, I have no clue how to do either, so I'm hiring someone local to do both, for another $35's.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I got my battery for my MP4 player in the mail, and put it into my Insigna Pilot. I tried to turn it on, but with no success. I thought I may have to charge it, but my computer only reads it as a USB Device, but it should read it as a Mass Storage Device. I looked for drivers, and the only ones I could find were for Windows 98, with won't work with my Windows XP computer. Oh, well just $14's down the drain.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The End.

2. The Pi

Member The Pi Lurker

United Kingdom
    Don't pay someone to install a harddrive it's super-easy and installing a os is even easier.

youtube is better than you think. [​IMG]

Edit: Sorry about the gender thing. (dont ask)

3. Devin
    OP

United States
    Yeah, I just don't wanna risk breaking anything. So, I'm going to hire someone to do it.

No problem. Just remember to look, before you post. [​IMG]

4. DeltaBurnt

Member DeltaBurnt I'm bored

United States
    Why is this in the EOF? Also why are you giving it a 75% if most of the problems are caused by you :\

5. TrolleyDave

Former Staff TrolleyDave Philosolosophising

United Kingdom
    I was just about to ask the same thing!

6. Devin
    OP

United States
    What the? I put this in blogs. Anyway, I'm giving it a 75% based on my perspective. It might be that my Acekard 2i/DSTT/R4, are clouding my judgment on the SCDS2, but it doesn't get a 100%.

7. DeltaBurnt

Member DeltaBurnt I'm bored

United States
    It seems like anytime I'm like "This is spam" or "This is the wrong section" you're right behind me o.o

Either you got my back, or you're stalking me [​IMG]

@RoxasIsSora: Fair enough, it is your opinion.

8. Overlord Nadrian

Banned Overlord Nadrian Banned

Belgium
    Acekard, DSTT and R4 clouding your judgment on the DSTWO? Really? I'd much rather say they aid you in your judgment, those cards are vastly inferior to the DSTWO.

9. ProtoKun7

Global Moderator ProtoKun7 GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 3

United Kingdom
    It can probably go to Blogs now...

And now I feel compelled to ask about the "gender thing". [​IMG]