TSA Officer Arrested For Stealing From A Travelers Suitcase.

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
tsasteal1.jpg

You know when you go through airport security, and they're all, "Put everything in the plastic tub, sir...SIR. I said EVERYTHING. YES, that includes that priceless pocket watch that belonged to your great-grandfather. What is that, anyway? A Breguet No. 5 housed in 18-karat yellow gold etched with a barleycorn guilloché motif? Yeah. That's what I thought. Real pretty piece o' clockwork you got there, buddy. Now put the damn watch in the tub before I call over Big Bob and his box of surgical gloves. You're holding up the line."

Anyway, a 31-year-old TSA officer who worked at LAX, was arrested May 10th for stealing something — it's not clear what yet — from a traveler's suitcase. He's currently free on $20,000 bail.[/p]

Source

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember seeing something like this on the news one day. Airport baggage handlers were caught on security cameras going into work with little to nothing in their hands and coming out of work with big garbage bags full of stuff. What the did the airport do? They said, "We are not responsible for lost or stolen items."
dry.gif

At least that TSA person had an action taken against him for doing what he did. He should have become a baggage handler instead, apparently.

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
The airport is not responsible because they have an outsider (TSA) to do security checks, thus taking off the liability from them. The TSA are part of the Department of Homeland Security

lostdwarf

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country
Tonitonichopchop said:
Saturnplanet5 said:
I'll bet it was a vibrator.

It's posts like this that make me question the average intelligence on this site.

It is posts like this that detract from the subject and insult someone else's intelligence based on a fun and on topic comment that really show some people for the troll they really are.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night