TS2GUSD-2 ?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by HOLKKI, Jun 1, 2007.

1. HOLKKI
    OP

HOLKKI Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 1, 2007
    Hi

Im having problems playing Castlevania PoR on my m3 simply, im using Transcend TS2GUSD-2, ive read that TS2GUSD works fine with castlevania, is my card of different version or what? Cuz PoR is freezing all the time.

2. 4saken

4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Nov 28, 2006
    No you're using the version that freezes..

3. HOLKKI
    OP

HOLKKI Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 1, 2007
  4. 4saken

Nov 28, 2006
    There are few select cards that work. AFAIK the closest 2GB card to working is the Toshiba.

5. HOLKKI
    OP

HOLKKI Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 1, 2007
    Well i should get the fastest card i can find then? Like transcend 80x?

6. 4saken

Nov 28, 2006
    The highest speed 2GB card is the Toshiba (18+ mb/s)

7. Rayder

Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

Former Staff
    Jan 14, 2007
    United States
    USA
    I have a Transcend 2gig microSD in my R4 myself. PoR locks easily with it. That's the only game I've ever had an issue with. I never bothered with Tony Hawk.

What's sad is that nowadays, it's actually cheaper to buy a faster card (that Toshiba one sounds good) than to actually just buy the real version of the game.

Luckily for me, I bought the game before I got into the flash cards.

8. HOLKKI
    OP

HOLKKI Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 1, 2007
    The problem is i cant find a dealer that sells those fast toshiba cards. Ive also read that some people have problems when they have cards that have a read speed of 10+. For example Transcend 512mb 80x.

And i dont actually need a card thats 2GB, the only game that dont work is PoR so i could easily just buy 512MB card.