youtube.com/variantdevil
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Ever since I have started working on this speech on my career I've been trying to maximize everything I'm good at one inch at a time, like opening myself up to people I usually wouldn't talk to or trying to be more active on class discussions. On this exam I took today about the book called Night by Elie Wiesel, there were 3 essay questions I had to write about. I went all-out on them, writing about a half of a page each on two questions, and an entire page on the last one even though I didn't have to. The last question was about what the title of the book meant, and how it was connected to the Holocaust (Yes this book is about the Holocaust and how Elie survived through all the horror, pain, and suffering if you didn't know).

If you wanted to know, I'm writing a speech on Game Design. Yes, I understand what game designers do, what it takes to become one, and I'm not just trying to be some fanboy that decided one day to just make my own game to only have it be a pipe dream. What I do not know about design, I find out while researching on my subject. I went around on the internet and listened to real Game designers and their take on the whole "What do game designers do?" topic. The career speech isn't due yet, but I'm not going to slack off on it because that will be bad for my record. Even if I decide not to enter Game Design, I will hopefully be a writer, an author, or a journalist.

I am usually isolated from other people, or quiet most of the time when I'm not with any of my closer friends. I can be shy or timid since I didn't get a stronger social life until maybe junior high. If I felt lonely or bored, I would go sit with people I'm familiar with and listen to their conversations.

This is just a little intro of me, and what I'm doing right now in life.

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, I'm pretty much the same way, shy unless with familiar people. But I'm trying to change that, trying to be open with anyone I'm put into a group with in school and stuff. It's not that hard, but I still know I'm shy inside...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte