Trying to sell my Skyrim for PS3 but cant get into forum..

alex.ap.pacman

OP
Trophies
Website
about.me
XP
Country
United States
Well,

I'm trying to post a want to sell but can't get into the forum for trading because I don't have enough posts.

If anyone is interested in buying it off me - I'm looking to sell it for $35 - paypal, cash or check - it doesn't matter, just trying to get enough money to pay for a Valentines gift.

Please PM me if you're at all interested, I'm very flexible with payment and ways of payment -
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:3799]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:3798]

if you really want to contact me - PM me and I'll give you my number and we can talk more about it. I'll even post video of me holding it for proof that I have it and its condition.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You need 100? I most write this down.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
GBAtemp.net, its staff, its owners & founders cannot be legally held responsible for any problem you might encounter. By selling or buying an item on this forum, you agree to take full responsibility for your actions.

1. The users. Only the "confirmed members" may use this forum. A confirmed member is a member having posted at least 100 messages on our forums, excluding the messages posted in our "testing area". Any attempt to raise your post count in order to have access this section will be reprehended. Users that have a warning level strictly above 10% will not have access to the trading forums.

alex.ap.pacman

OP
Trophies
Website
about.me
XP
Country
United States

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
GBAtemp.net, its staff, its owners & founders cannot be legally held responsible for any problem you might encounter. By selling or buying an item on this forum, you agree to take full responsibility for your actions.
1. The users. Only the "confirmed members" may use this forum. A confirmed member is a member having posted at least 100 messages on our forums, excluding the messages posted in our "testing area". Any attempt to raise your post count in order to have access this section will be reprehended. Users that have a warning level strictly above 10% will not have access to the trading forums.

Shiest.... alright... thread closed!

Majorami

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

Shiest.... alright... thread closed!
Yes... This thread most be closed must definitely.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: