Hacking Trying to restore backup but qmca doesn't see it

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I backed up one digital game. the size is correct and it is there in the folder.
Then i take my other vita, and startup content manager. but then it says no content items!!

I am trying to restore an activated game to my 2nd vita so i dont need a ps3 or updated firmware..

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
It'll be useless without the act.dat. Get that first.

The source Vita is up to date while the the target Vita is on an old firmware right? You might have problems transferring through Content Manager.

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It'll be useless without the act.dat. Get that first.

The source Vita is up to date while the the target Vita is on an old firmware right? You might have problems transferring through Content Manager.
Did as said. still no content items. not sure how this would solve this, as i formatted this vita i bought, and never logged into with my psn account on this one., so i dont see how copying an act.dat woudl fix this.. but appearntly this Dev thinks so

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
Did as said. still no content items. not sure how this would solve this, as i formatted this vita i bought, and never logged into with my psn account on this one., so i dont see how copying an act.dat woudl fix this.. but appearntly this Dev thinks so

Just to be certain, you're using the same account on both consoles?

The target Vita is 3.60, yes?

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
target vita is 3.60. but havent logged in on psn even once and still not. I just got it 2nd hand...(because of obvious reasons?) cant login the account with 3.60 xD

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
target vita is 3.60. but havent logged in on psn even once and still not. I just got it 2nd hand...(because of obvious reasons?) cant login the account with 3.60 xD

You have to log in. Use VitaUpdateBlocker. You won't be able to get as far as the playstation store but you will be able to partially log in.

Cinnamon

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Ok, first things first. When you restore your Vita, remember to log in during the restoration not AFTER. If you do it after, even with the act.dat you won't be "signed" in to your account and the act.dat is thus useless. Remember the registry files? Those do not have your account information if you skip login in first.

Log in to PSN during the restoration process, then when that is done, get your act.dat from the homebrew and copy it to your Vita. That should make it work.

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok, first things first. When you restore your Vita, remember to log in during the restoration not AFTER. If you do it after, even with the act.dat you won't be "signed" in to your account and the act.dat is thus useless. Remember the registry files? Those do not have your account information if you skip login in first.

Log in to PSN during the restoration process, then when that is done, get your act.dat from the homebrew and copy it to your Vita. That should make it work.
So i should do this over the updateblocker suggestion by metroid?. And i must restore the system and not format memory card or..?
With during the restoration you mean the short intro u get when they ask u for if u have psn acc?
And then i must never touch psn obviously after this when doing all this?
Just making sure before doing it.

Cinnamon

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So i should do this over the updateblocker suggestion by metroid?. And i must restore the system and not format memory card or..?
With during the restoration you mean the short intro u get when they ask u for if u have psn acc?
And then i must never touch psn obviously after this when doing all this?
Just making sure before doing it.

You don't have to use VitaupdateBlocker at all in fact. During the restoration of the system, yes system not just a memory card format, there's that short intro yes.
Log in during that intro cause it won't check for updates at all during that phase. That's your chance to log in. After that, you can do the activation thing.
And staying away from PSN is obvious, they won't let you in after all with their update checks so don't worry about it :P

Reactions: Chrisssj2

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You don't have to use VitaupdateBlocker at all in fact. During the restoration of the system, yes system not just a memory card format, there's that short intro yes.
Log in during that intro cause it won't check for updates at all during that phase. That's your chance to log in. After that, you can do the activation thing.
And staying away from PSN is obvious, they won't let you in after all with their update checks so don't worry about it :P

Hmm now content is showing up and i restored the game backup. However now it is saying go to settings, PSN, and activate this sytem....when i try to launch restored game backup.

When i go to PSN in flight mode it does list my account, as not signed in.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Someone said tome in pm it might be because the backup i made came from a 3.61 system?

Last edited by Chrisssj2,

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm now content is showing up and i restored the game backup. However now it is saying go to settings, PSN, and activate this sytem....when i try to launch restored game backup.

When i go to PSN in flight mode it does list my account, as not signed in.

Is the act.dat for this console in its proper location?

Vlad_78

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
what's up guys ? I bought a tv playstation and it came with 3.52 , psvita some games do not work , wanted to know how to make these games work or be compatible , such as gravity rush , uncharted and etc.

This came from my zenfone GO using fuckstaka

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what's up guys ? I bought a tv playstation and it came with 3.52 , psvita some games do not work , wanted to know how to make these games work or be compatible , such as gravity rush , uncharted and etc.

This came from my zenfone GO using fuckstaka

Update to 3.60, install HENkaku and install antiblacklist.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...