Trying to remember a anime.

Nujui

I need something to do.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've had this scene stuck in my mind and I was wondering if anyone could help me to figure out which anime is this.

The most I recall is someone playing a question and answer game with a kid. You could stop the question whenever you wanted and the kid was faster. That's as far as I can remember.

Nujui

I need something to do.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
"The kid was faster?" Do you mean he would answer before the question was fully asked?

Also, was it maybe Yu-Gi-Oh! GX?
No, it was on a screen and the kid press a button right after the first 3 words and than the A,B,C,D things came up and he answered correctly. I don't think it was Yu-Gi-Oh GX

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Duskye said:
machomuu said:
"The kid was faster?" Do you mean he would answer before the question was fully asked?

No, it was on a screen and the kid press a button right after the first 3 words and than the A,B,C,D things came up and he answered correctly. I don't think it was Yu-Gi-Oh GX
Was it the second to last season of Yu Yu Hakusho?

Nujui

I need something to do.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Duskye said:
machomuu said:

Ahhh, that's it. Couldn't remember the name.

Thanks.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Duskye said:
machomuu said:
Duskye said:
machomuu said:

Ahhh, that's it. Couldn't remember the name.

Thanks.
No problem, it's a good thing I decided to finish up the series last summer since Toonami decided not to air the rest.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu