Misc Others Trying to play Wii on Parsec using the WiiMote

Name-Searcher

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
so i know this is possible on the switch using a usb spoofer for the controller and a capture card but i was wondering if the same thing would be possible for the wii (preferably over bluetooth by using a dongle connected to my pc) or if anyone ever attempted something like this before

spoofing a gamecube controller would probably be possible with a arduino and some altered controller readout code quite easily but i want to try getting the motion of the wiimote working for games like boomblox and wii play tanks and i know that parsec probably wont do that either but that can be bypassed by using something else to send the signals to the host pc

i did find a github page which seems to be about it but havent looked into it yet so i dont know if its suitable for this /xerpi/fakemote
anything else i try to look up gives a ton of pages about how to connect a wiimote to your pc or android device and not the other way around (if i remember correctly there used to be a android app to use your phone as wiimote but i might be mistaken) but im sure there should be more information on this subject so i thought i would post the question here and really hope that someone can help me find more about this (or if someone already did this in the past)

sorry about the grammar and thanks for reading :)

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users