Trying to play Super Mario Galaxy 1 with gamepad.

KeinesR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hello people, i'm trying to play SMG1 with the wii u gamepad, but i only have succes with classic controller. I was able to make a wbfs with the riivolution patch applied, and everything works fine, but when i use TeconMoon's to convert it so i can play with gamepad i only get a black screen.

Anybody knows how to play with Wii u Gamepad or knows how to create/convert the riivolution patch to GCT code?

Reactions: TonyNESgri

Lostbhoy

HEY YOU GUYS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You need the super hackio patch but iirc it's only available for smg2.

You'll have to wait and see if someone makes the same patch for this game.

Edit...

Ignore that.... Missed your black screen error. Try another iso or you done something wrong when injecting but the above still applies!

Reactions: TonyNESgri

KeinesR

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
You need the super hackio patch but iirc it's only available for smg2.

You'll have to wait and see if someone makes the same patch for this game.

Edit...

Ignore that.... Missed your black screen error. Try another iso or you done something wrong when injecting but the above still applies!
The thing is, i can play with the wbfs through wiiflow and everything ok, i also injected other games and everything ok, but not with smg1 after applying the patch.

NestorM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Le truc, c'est que je peux jouer avec le wbfs via wiiflow et tout va bien, j'ai aussi injecté d'autres jeux et tout va bien, mais pas avec smg1 après avoir appliqué le patch.

Do you have ntsc or pal wii u ? Is your game the same region ?

V800

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello people, i'm trying to play SMG1 with the wii u gamepad, but i only have succes with classic controller. I was able to make a wbfs with the riivolution patch applied, and everything works fine, but when i use TeconMoon's to convert it so i can play with gamepad i only get a black screen.

Anybody knows how to play with Wii u Gamepad or knows how to create/convert the riivolution patch to GCT code?

Right now it's not possible. I believe the Riivolution patch needs some tweaks to be able to carry on its code to a successful injection. The same applies to all patches that modify RAM addresses and not only assets in the ISO.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Were actually bots