1. JackGR

OP JackGR Member
    Newcomer

Greece
    Hi i had in the past a dsone mini supercard. I now have changes to r4 gold version but i today just found this one again and i tried to give it a try in my dsi xl as in the past worked perfectly. But when i plug it into my ds nothing comes on. It seems like the card is broken but i read somewhere that it supported systems bellow firmware 1.45. Is it real? Can i mod my dsi xl and just run it there or not?

2. DeadSkullzJr

DeadSkullzJr Developer
    Developer

United States
    You can give this a shot, update it using the system the flashcart still works on. Hopefully this gives you the results you want.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/j8hw3lg3o857wwx/v1.4.5X.7z?dl=0

alexander1970 likes this.
  3. JackGR

OP JackGR Member
    Newcomer

Greece
    How can i update through this? My system doesnt even show up the dsione flashcard

4. Ryccardo

Ryccardo watching Thames TV from London

Italy
    Using a console that can run it, of course (unless it has autonomous flashing like the dstwo)

Yes, you can also try modding your DSi and running the flashcard directly through Unlaunch, but compatibility with flashcards is not perfect (there may also be other slot1 forwarding homebrews)

alexander1970 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Supercard, firmware, Trying